Thread: Longboarders!

Default Longboarders!

With spring here and thus the skating season too, I'm looking forward to hitting the streets again (and yup, literally is a likelihood..). I'd be interested to know if there are any other longboarders on Adisc!

I used to be into it, but everyone who longboards at my school is a huge douche, so my interest has declined considerably.

That being said, I wouldn't mind hitting a hill up when it's nice outside.

Quote Originally Posted by MarqueeMoon View Post
    I used to be into it, but everyone who longboards at my school is a huge douche, so my interest has declined considerably.

That being said, I wouldn't mind hitting a hill up when it's nice outside.
    Yeah, not having people to board with sucks. Not to say that boarding alone isn't fun - it's just so much better with a buddy or two. What sort of board do you ride?

I never got into the whole kickflips and such so I'm hoping to replace my twin tail skateboard with a midsized fishtail board and do a bit of pool thrashing. Needs replacing anyway since it looks like it's been through a wood chipper...

used to downhill everyday but had to stop because i didnt have the time with school but definetely getting back into it this summer. miss the feeling of flying down a hill over 40 and sliding around