Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More nerve racking then i thought.

Default More nerve racking then i thought.

I bought diapers for the first time today. It was my first time even trying and I'm amazed I managed to do it on my first attempt. I walked in the store pretty nervous walked around and got some normal stuff and then went and put some diapers in my cart. By the time I get to the register i am sweating from the nerves and am being really paranoid. It was the most nerve racking experience ever. It was slightly worse than I thought it would be.

At least now I have some diapers witch I am wearing the first of right now.

Nice dude. Be glad you got them fair and square. I'm sure after a few times you will be less nervous when you go.

Congratulations on the successful completion of your quest! What'd you get? Where did you go? Big store, small store, chain, what?

I think it's normal to feel nervous. Even at my age, I feel nervous if I'm buying Goodnites which I occasionally do, even though I'm a cloth diaper wearer. The flip side is the rush, however. Anyway, congratulations, and kudos to your courage. I couldn't do it when I was 15.

My first time was a lot less nerve racking than I thought but I suppose everyone has different experiences. Regardless, I'm sure now that you've done it once, it'll be easier the next time. Anyway, congrats on seeing it through and have fun with the diapers.

HelloSchroddy

Congrats. I still probably can't do that. For me, it'd probably be nerve racking to the point where I'd drop them and quickly get out of the store.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I think it's normal to feel nervous. Even at my age, I feel nervous if I'm buying Goodnites which I occasionally do, even though I'm a cloth diaper wearer. The flip side is the rush, however. Anyway, congratulations, and kudos to your courage. I couldn't do it when I was 15.
    It was a huge adrenalin rush.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Congratulations on the successful completion of your quest! What'd you get? Where did you go? Big store, small store, chain, what?
    I went to rite aid. I had 4 places close enough to go to, walgreens, rite aid, cvs, and a superfresh. Rite aid was actually the farthest place, but i wasn't going to a large store like superfresh for my first time, my mother goes into walgreens a lot and some of the employees have seen me in there with here, and my half brothers friend that knows me works in cvs, so I went with rite aid. It was pretty empty too witch was a good thing.

I got pampers cruisers size 7. They don't fit the best, but they fit well enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by khaymen View Post
    Well, what did you buy?!?
    Above your post. I posted while you where reading the thread I guess.