Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wearing at home, around family (COVERED!)

Default Wearing at home, around family (COVERED!)

I've seen tons of threads as of late about wearing in public. But this is to a lesser deal: What about wearing around family when their home, but proceeding with normal activities?

Now I've herd all the people saying that you don't need to try extremely hard to hide it cause people won't actually be looking, however I was caught before...But that was more than a year ago. So would it even be necessary to take those extra precautions (wearing underwear over, extremely baggy pants, etc.)

Thanks for your !

Well I wear a pair (or maybe 2) of boxer briefs...They help conceal the sound...And if they go up higher than the diaper, then if you were to bend over, they would (hopefully) see the boxer briefs

boxers r a good idea, also maybe a belt to keep the pants up a little. If you had an undershirt, could try to tuck it in. Definitely a long shirt well below the waistline to conceal it. There are many clothing methods in hiding it, but you could also attempt a few physical methods as well. I.E. squatting instead of bending over to pick something up. if the diaper is a little thick between the legs, try hard not to waddle as it could arouse some suspicion. As long as they don't know, they won't suspect anything out of the ordinary. In your case where you've been caught before you might wanna be a little cautious about it, but not overly cautious as some odd questions might come up...good luck!

EmeraldsAndLime

My mother still has a tendency to playfully slap my butt. So I don't really wear around the house when people are home. >_<

But when I do, it is the baggy pants and briefs over the top. Generally with a long shirt too.

yeah same^

When I was five and found some diapers in my attic, I was stupid and wore around my family. My mom hit my but and heard the crinkle and felt the padding. I told her "I dunno what it is, dad took me to the doctor today and they say it will go away soon." then when my dad noticed, I told him the same thing but replaced dad with mom.

Obviously they knew it was a diaper, but I was 5 and they must have forgotten by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    yeah same^

When I was five and found some diapers in my attic, I was stupid and wore around my family. My mom hit my but and heard the crinkle and felt the padding. I told her "I dunno what it is, dad took me to the doctor today and they say it will go away soon." then when my dad noticed, I told him the same thing but replaced dad with mom.

Obviously they knew it was a diaper, but I was 5 and they must have forgotten by now.

LoL! They didn't talk to each other about it?

^ I didnt care, I was 5 and they obviously forgot considering theyre both 56 now. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    ^ I didnt care, I was 5 and they obviously forgot considering theyre both 56 now. LOL
    Wow...Your parents are old, lol. (jk, jk)...but ya, my grandmother's 60 and I'm older than you, so ya...

But still, if you haven't done anything suspicious in years, there's no reason they'd tie things together...

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    Well that was a rather informative post, lol...You should at least state "why" you put that there...Unless you're just wasting posts so it doesn't show you as new here anymore.

I have done it before and have never been caught... though my stuff has been found a few times, just not while on me!