Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi again

vantran

Default Hi again

As I will say one more time, I will reveal when I want to. No one was interested to talk about the subjects i brought up in the chat channel (many times at different times of the day) and i dont see the need to reveal special abilities or skills of any kind--show me that everyone has listed down their skills and abilities. And i can say i don't like swearing. A good parent would say that to you too. Religious people would say that to you.

I have inputs answers on different threads. You can learn what i am --since you all are so keen to--from there.

GaashaHuzzah

Hi there, friend from a different country.

May I ask how awesome London is on a scale from 1 to 10?

Wow, you really made a new intro simply to publicly reply to the PM I sent you? Bold.

So now I'm going to be bold and tell everyone else what I told you. And to be extra-nice I'll even edit out all the nasty horrible curse words.

Quote Originally Posted by Manveru's PM
    My parents don't give a **** what I say, I'm a grown man and I can make my own decisions. And I'm petty sure any sane parent would tell their child that basing their friendships simply around word choices is arrogant and prejudiced.

And as far as the IRC goes, I wasn't in the chat when you were in there, so that doesn't really apply to me at all. My comments related to the IRC were more directed at your comments about cursing- people curse, get over it, grow up and deal with it.

Also I never said I have the right to make a decision for you, just that your decision-making process is supremely flawed.

Have a nice day.
    And as far as discussing your 'varied interests,' Vietnamese food and diapers....not exactly a laundry list. Although I enjoy them, diapers are not in my top 10 list of common discussions, and I've never had Vietnamese food, so that kind of bars that as well.

People are not trying to stalk you - nobody has asked for your full name, phone number, address, or anything that would really identify you. They just want to know some of your interests so they can have an intelligent discussion about perhaps something OTHER than diapers, because, as Sila said in your other topic, a person is more than the diapers they wear, hence why we have several other boards on the forum to discuss a wide variety of topics.

Quote Originally Posted by vantran View Post
    i dont see the need to reveal special abilities or skills of any kind--show me that everyone has listed down their skills and abilities.
    Alright, here we go:
    SKILLS
    English reading/writing/speech comprehension
    An interest in graphic arts and digital media
    Swimming
    Cycling
    Amateur computer programming (C# and Java)
    Being a hopeless romantic
    Cooking dessert
    Playing video games (Wii, PS2, and PC)

SPECIAL ABILITIES
    Being a furry
    Being a DL
    Being bisexual
    Being 22 years and 8 months old
    Thunder (5 PP, Power 120, Accuracy 70)
    Losing 25 pounds in 4 months last summer
    Surviving cold, harsh Minnesota winters
    Last edited by Manigeitora; 05-Apr-2010 at 23:38. Reason: name correction

Quote Originally Posted by vantran View Post
    As I will say one more time, I will reveal when I want to. No one was interested to talk about the subjects i brought up in the chat channel (many times at different times of the day) and i dont see the need to reveal special abilities or skills of any kind--show me that everyone has listed down their skills and abilities. And i can say i don't like swearing. A good parent would say that to you too. Religious people would say that to you.

I have inputs answers on different threads. You can learn what i am --since you all are so keen to--from there.
    You're a DL who wants to talk only about diapers.

Great.

So, tell me, does your clitoris get erect when you wet your diapers? I must assume that you find use (at least, wetting) of diapers exciting, hence the DL aspect. I know that many male DL members become aroused at some point in diapers; I must assume that there is a similar emotional/physiological process going on for women here, too. Also, what diapers do you find most useful? Do you select for appearance, features, cost, texture, or a mix of all of these? Do you like to look at yourself in diapers (especially with leg-gathers) or do you instead find it kills the mood for you?

Yay for DL discussions!

PS: I revealed my skills. In your other thread and multiple times on the forums. Not to subvert your thread (I'm pretty awesome), but I like swimming, reading, philosophy, psychology, thinking, discussing, tea (look at the group!), coffee, and hanging out with friends. There is more to me than that, of course (I used to fence, as some here know), but these would be "skills" under the AD&D definition (Swimming, Jumping, Juggling, Foil, Sabre, Dagger).

I dont think i've seen you in the chat more than once, and I'm there every day 24/7 basically. But well, the IRC room moves from topic to topic very fast and we often dont stick to only one subject. Your best bet is to join in on a conversation that's already going.

Well, welcome to adisc. Had a rocky start at first I suppose, but not everyone is perfect. I'll tell you a bit about myself, then, since you won't share anything about yourself.

I'm 18, RL born + raised girl living in the south. Raised on christian and country music, but i've moved on to being non-religious and listening to rock/techno etc. Art runs in my family on my dad's side, and I've taken up that opportunity to make my friends (and others) happy by drawing them on random occasions. I also love to debate when I have a point to make, and I don't back down until I feel I've won- or we come to a reasonable point in the discussion. =P

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    You're a DL who wants to talk only about diapers.

Great.

So, tell me, does your clitoris get erect when you wet your diapers? I must assume that you find use (at least, wetting) of diapers exciting, hence the DL aspect. I know that many male DL members become aroused at some point in diapers; I must assume that there is a similar emotional/physiological process going on for women here, too. Also, what diapers do you find most useful? Do you select for appearance, features, cost, texture, or a mix of all of these? Do you like to look at yourself in diapers (especially with leg-gathers) or do you instead find it kills the mood for you?

Yay for DL discussions!
    LMAFAO very clever dude

However i am genuinely interested in the answers.

Also Welcome vantran , as i don't think i did so in your first thread! But was there a real need to make this one?

Drakesor

Hello there. Welcome to ADISC. Most of us are very friendly with people who are also friendly towards us. You have your reasons for not telling us about a few hobbies of yours, it's at least half-way understandable. However, it's as Peachy put it in your last introduction thread: It's a support community, where people would normally like to get to know each other. That's what I like about ADISC; it's a place where people are more than just AB's and DL's. It's a place where people can share their interests and become friends with those who have similar interests.

Quote Originally Posted by Berko View Post
    LMAFAO very clever dude

However i am genuinely interested in the answers.

Also Welcome vantran , as i don't think i did so in your first thread! But was there a real need to make this one?
    I'm genuinely interested in the answers, too. I've wondered this for a long time, and never had the opportunity to ask, as I so seldom talk about DL stuff here.

Having a female who is a DL and only wants to talk about diapers is the perfect mix for this!

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    I'm genuinely interested in the answers, too. I've wondered this for a long time, and never had the opportunity to ask, as I so seldom talk about DL stuff here.

Having a female who is a DL and only wants to talk about diapers is the perfect mix for this!

Sorry I can't fulfill that for ya hegel ;P <3