Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Holy Grail of Absorbancy!

Darkfinn

Thumbs up The Holy Grail of Absorbancy!

Okay... wow. I'm almost at a loss for words here.

These dry 24/7 max. absorbancy diapers (http://www.dry247.com) are without a doubt the most absorbant diaper I've ever worn.

They've held up all day... dispite the fact that I tried to make one leak on purpose. Aside from my normal fluid intake... I had an extra glass of juice this morning... and two cokes at lunch. The amount I've put into this thing would have had even an Abri X-plus leaking by now... yet I remain 100% dry. Even sitting in a chair or on the couch will not squeeze even a drop of liquid out of it!

I think this diaper is just about full... but as it hasn't leaked yet I'm not changing it. It is totally soaked from the top of the front padding to 3/4ths the way up the back... and has swelled up so much I can't put my knees together.

The diaper overall is a 9 out of 10. The plastic is super soft... softer than anything I've ever felt before. It's really thick when dry... and swells up like a ATN when wet. It has leak guards on the inside... waist bands front and rear... and 4 Abena style tapes.

It is somehow more absorbant than a X-plus, and definately stands up to the manufacturer's promise of "10 hours of dryness". The first few times I wet the diaper... it soaked in so well I couldn't even tell that I was wet. Even completely loaded it locks moisture away so well that you can't squeeze any out by sitting down.

The only thing I had to knock a point off for was the tapes. They stick really well... but aren't refastenable... so make sure you've got them where you want them the first time... b/c they like to tear the soft plastic outer shell if you try to move them.

Other than that... this is flat out the best diaper I've ever tried. It is comfortable... quiet... and supremely absorbant. They may be a bit pricey ($100 for a 72 pack) at $1.40 per diaper. But they last twice as long as any other brand... so I'd consider them completely worth it.

Little ollie

Nooo They can't be got in england. They do sound awesome. I want!!!

And they have thumbs up quality and service!

http://www.dry247.com/img/pic1.jpg

They actually look really good. Not that it matters to me though, I don't have the money or freedom. And it doesn't look like they sell to the UK. But on behalf of anyone who might be able to get them: thanks! Nice find!

holy mother of sweet baby satan! <I know you were expecting Jesus, ^^; no, im not satanic either>

let me know how many wettings that thing took before it started leaking >.>

Abena looks like it's getting outclassed left and right now, they used to be the kings. Now those Bambinos I hear are just as absorbant, if not more, and then these... wow. I totally wish I could try 'em out. Before it was sometimes possible to stretch an X-Plus to close to 10 hours, I wonder then how long these would last... hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by TS_Chris View Post
    Abena looks like it's getting outclassed left and right now, they used to be the kings. Now those Bambinos I hear are just as absorbant, if not more, and then these... wow. I totally wish I could try 'em out. Before it was sometimes possible to stretch an X-Plus to close to 10 hours, I wonder then how long these would last... hahaha!
    Yeah but how much do Bambino's cost in comparison with X-plus. Anyways I'll check these ones out next time or I'll stick with attends. I don't need to wear for a long time anyway considering I can fully control myself.

Darkfinn

I did a quick comparison

Abri X-plus is $1.35 per diaper
    Bambino is $1.56 per diaper
    Dry 24/7 is $1.39 per diaper... and is more absorbant than either of the others.

Is that at the cheapest sites Darkfinn? The cheapest for X-plus I think is XP Medical from south California. Which means I have to pay our states sales tax which is a pain in the butt. But I get them pretty fast.

Darkfinn

I always order my Abris from XP Medical...