Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello :-)

Default Hello :-)

Hi everyone.

I'm new here but I have been in the chat a couple of times. I figure i'll come say a bit about myself here.

I'm 24 year old chick from Australia. I'm very shy to chat to but after I get to know people I like to joke around and have a sense of humour.

I'm attracted to the AB community because of the kind of relationship I had with my ex. My ex ended up leaving for the army and we decided it was best not to continue it. Anyway, whilst he was never into diapers and pacifiers and stuff, I kind of ended up mothering him and I really enjoyed it. Like, I'd put him on the couch and give him his blanket and pillows and plushie turtle and bring him dinner. After hearing about AB/DL on the internet it sounded like a community I'd really like to get involved in so here I am!

A bit about me. I love animals. I have a Samoyed named Keesha who's the most adorable friendliest thing and loves cuddles and attention. I like drawing and reading books in spare time as well as chilling on the internet. I don't really go out partying anymore, prefering to spend weekends relaxing at home or going to a friends place to watch DVDs.

So if you see me around, feel free to say hi!

Sarah

Hello there and welcome to ADISC
    what kind of books do you enjoy reading ?
    My fav would be mystery

Quote Originally Posted by MamaBear View Post
    Hi everyone.

I'm new here but I have been in the chat a couple of times. I figure i'll come say a bit about myself here.

I'm 24 year old chick from Australia. I'm very shy to chat to but after I get to know people I like to joke around and have a sense of humour.

I'm attracted to the AB community because of the kind of relationship I had with my ex. My ex ended up leaving for the army and we decided it was best not to continue it. Anyway, whilst he was never into diapers and pacifiers and stuff, I kind of ended up mothering him and I really enjoyed it. Like, I'd put him on the couch and give him his blanket and pillows and plushie turtle and bring him dinner. After hearing about AB/DL on the internet it sounded like a community I'd really like to get involved in so here I am!

A bit about me. I love animals. I have a Samoyed named Keesha who's the most adorable friendliest thing and loves cuddles and attention. I like drawing and reading books in spare time as well as chilling on the internet. I don't really go out partying anymore, prefering to spend weekends relaxing at home or going to a friends place to watch DVDs.

So if you see me around, feel free to say hi!

Sarah
    Welcome in. Your mid-twenties are great years.

Oh well. Here's some welcome-pizza:

Thanks for the pizza

Books.. well I really like fantasy. My favourite series ever was Dragonlance (Dragons and Wizards). I don't really watch much TV but my favourite show is NCIS.

<3

Hi MamaBear, welcome to adisc! I hope you find everyone here very welcoming and friendly. You must have your hands full owning a samoyed! Whereabouts in oz are you from?

welcome from Anchorage, Alaska USA

Look forward to getting to know you. I have a friend that lives in Brisbane Australia that she always complains how hot it gets there during your summers.

Australia... huh. I want to visit there someday. ^_^

Welcome to ADISC!
    I'm rather shy myself, but everyone here is very easy to talk to. Enjoy your time here!

Hiya Sarah and welcome to ADSIC. Good to see more aussies around these parts. (TBH i think you are the first aussie female around here). Anyway, greetings from Sydney.

DominatingMommy

Welcome. I saw you in the chat last night. Hope you enjoyed it and it wasn't too crazy for you.