Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you enjoy about your job ?

Talking What do you enjoy about your job ?

I was wanting to past something and this came to mind and I was unable to find a similar thread.

So if you have a job what is something you enjoy about it ( you don't have to mention where you work if you don't want to )

Well Ill go first obviously, I work at KFC and the one thing i enjoy about my job is the fact I get to talk to lots of people i haven't met before. Also i can easily lift more than 20kg with one arm now

I enjoy when a kid I'm teaching goes "ooohhhhhh!" and runs away excited to finish working. It's great.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfy910 View Post
    I was wanting to past something and this came to mind and I was unable to find a similar thread.

So if you have a job what is something you enjoy about it ( you don't have to mention where you work if you don't want to ))
    I like the people at my current job. They're awesome, and I'm friendly with three of them and collaborating with one of these.

I work in fast food. The only reason I like it is because of some of the other people I talk to and the relations I make with some customers. If it weren't for them, I would've blown that joint long ago.

I'm a cake decorator, which is really really fun. I like designing the cakes and having people buy them, haha. The only downside is that I work with some crazies. :/

Inspiring people, seeing teams jell, making contributions that make the whole organization achieve more than I could have individually.

Having nacho fights like they were shurikens and dodging them all like a pro, and accurate as hell.

I'm a warehouse employee.

What I like about my job is that I get to walk around in silence the whole way, listening to the sound of my own voice.

(I'm joking, of course. 'tis only a temp job.)

I work in retail and I absolutely hate my job, I do however love most of the people I work with...and although they probably don't know it, I would never have been able to get through the past 5 months of my life without them. So I guess the one thing I like about it is the fact that some of my coworkers are now my best friends.

That I may be off on Fridays. For that we are well on the job.