Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tena/Serenity Super Plus Pull-ups

Default Tena/Serenity Super Plus Pull-ups

I ordered a free sample of these a couple weeks back, from the US tena site. Well they said it would take 4-6 weeks and they came today in under 3 weeks which was good. I just tried one of the two samples I got. They are really discreet, but were a little big on me so I rolled down the top waist band.
    Anyways as soon as I tried wetting them it was leaking down my leg within 2-3 seconds of peeing, so I stopped obviously. It like could not nearly keep up absorbing to the rate I was peeing, not even close. I was not even peeing that fast, just kind of steady. I think that its becaus of my package down there it actually did not leg the leg bands stand firm against my groin/leg area. So it just ran out. So these absolutely suck for absorbancy, at least for males anyways. I doubt they were intended for males at all. So no one ever buy any Tena Serenity Pull-ups, unless your female or do not have a thing down there, or they will work horribly.

Darkfinn

Uhm... yeah... serenity panties are definately for the females...

Yeah, I got one of those also, but never used it, I'm not big on the pull up type diaper, but I do enjoy wearing goodnights now and then, but mostly in the summer when I wear shorts all the time.

If you got that kind of result out of that tena I don't think I give this one a try I like to keep my diapers on for a long time or at least untill they leak, and it sounds like it would only last me a few mins.

Thanks for the info

I am thinking about using the last sample I have for the inside of a molicare, that could be a good booster I suppose.

hahaha maybe you shouldn't wet the other one... Or if you do, go really slowly.
    ive seen that diaper, its really just for a slow drip I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    hahaha maybe you shouldn't wet the other one... Or if you do, go really slowly.
    ive seen that diaper, its really just for a slow drip I think.
    No no, it holds a significant amount, AT LEAST as mch as a goodnite, but a little more than that I think. Just no leak gaurds and does not fit anyone with a package good which equals Leak Central!

I'd say if you are looking for a pull-up style diaper that you want to let it rip in...try out the Tranquility Premium Overnight Underwear...its nice and thick and has good frontal coverage for guys, absorbent too!

Little ollie

There completely shite.

I actually tried to wear an abena xplus over top of my last sample of these today and it is working pretty freakin good! So they are good for some extra absorbancy, but absolutely patheticly useless for a guy, and still not very good for girls. That is pretty pathetic for Serenity's best absorbancy product, these extra plus pull up panties.

Darkfinn

and we wonder why so many people in this world have trouble with IC... the products that you can get in stores are horrible.