Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Uh...Need Help!!!

Default Uh...Need Help!!!

I've been wearing 24/7 for a little more than a year now, and I've run into a problem that might affect that streak...

Tomorrow (Friday) I'm going to go down and visit my girlfriend (who doesn't know I wear 24/7, and she doesn't know that I like diapers....YET) It's about a 2 hour drive, I'd stay there overnight (at my friend's house) and then hang out there during the day and head back here.

The problem, is that one of my friends is planning on going down there with me, and even my girlfriend wants him to come. So that means, I could diaper up before i pick him up, but once I'm down there and need to change, it seems like it's going to be really hard to do so. He doesn't know anyone down there, so he's probably gonna cling to me like white on diapers.

Even though I am unsure of what to do, I have come up with 3 options to choose from.

1. Break the streak, (don't wear diapers on the trip)
    2. Break the friendship (tell my friend he can't go)
    3. Diaper up and Buckle up (go for the drive with my friend and diapers)

I like number 3 the best, but it's risky.....anyone have any ideas?

Darkfinn

Just go for it man... you can surely take a "bathroom break" and change without anyone noticing... I do it all the time... around friends or otherwise.

Though if you've been wearing 24/7 for a year... it might be time to have the "diaper discussion" with your gf...

I would say #3 if you're willing to take the risk, you can always hide some in a suitcase and get changed into one after showering. How long have you been going out with your girlfriend, have you thought about maybe telling her? If you've done this for a year I'm suprised she doesn't know. Unless you're not sure about being able to make it to a bathroom or if you're not incontinent due to wearing 24/7 for a year, I'd say go with choice #1 if you want to play it safe and don't want anyone finding out. I hope everything works out and have fun.

Peachy

How much is there to lose if your friend finds out about your diapers? If it won't matter, than the only person you'll have to worry about is your girl. If you think your friend cannot handle people who wear diapers for certain reasons, it may be safer to just not wear a diaper. Honestly, I would not suggest option 2, because that would flat out mean that your diapers rule your life and that you should really reconsider your interest in them.
    So cancel option 2 and then think about what your friend's reaction may be if he finds out. I'm sure he won't follow you into the toilet stall if you park at a rest area and head off to the restroom to change.

Peachy

Let's just say i did pull over at a rest stop to change, and I went inside with my backpack...wouldn't that be weird? I guess I could find a place to change at one of my friends houses, but even then, going into the bathroom with my backpack would just be weird.

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by diapeybabybrian View Post
    Let's just say i did pull over at a rest stop to change, and I went inside with my backpack...wouldn't that be weird? I guess I could find a place to change at one of my friends houses, but even then, going into the bathroom with my backpack would just be weird.
    Bah... tell him you have to go take some medicine or comb your hair or something.

Odds are he won't even notice you taking your bag with you... if he does... just ignore it.

darkfinn has a point there that dout thay would realy notice u bringing ur backpack in

Definitely not number 2, friends are more important than diapers.

If you really wanted, you could make number 3 work. You could be all ninja and sneak some in, but is it really worth it? I mean, it's nice to keep your streak going for as long as possible, but it's not like it's a competition. You're not going to lose anything if you don't wear for a few days! So I'd say number 1 - there's no need to take the risk. There's plenty of time in your life you can wear and not risk being caught, so it just seems kinda silly. But I'm not fully aware of all the circumstances, so you have to make the decision for yourself.

Darkfinn

actually... after a year of 24/7 wearing... you might run into problems if you aren't wearing one...

and wetting your pants would be more embarassing than option #3...

That's why I thought #3 was such a risk too, if you've been wearing them 24/7