Thread: ;)

Default ;)

I live in the North of England. I'm mostly DL. My interests include movies, movie scores and plushies.
    Last edited by Joshua; 06-Apr-2010 at 06:31.

Hi Joshua,
    Welcome to ADISC, from someone of a similar age, and in a similar part of the world!
    Hope you enjoy it on here.
    Dave

Well hello there joshua, welcome to ADISC i like your intro i could have written exactly the same one for myself lol. Anything else that interests you, other than crinkly nappys? :P

Hello Joshua. Welcome to the wonderful world that is adisc.
    Wow! Nice intro!
    Why don't youbintroduce yourself on the chat feature of this site? You can acsessbit by clicking Live Chat at the top if the page

hope to see you around

snaps

Welcome to ADISC!

Cuddlz are my favourite too. You don't really need to try any other brand (in the UK) =P

What divides your time between Manchester and Leeds?

So you don't live in Manchester OR Leeds.

Thanks for clearing that up =P

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post
    So you don't live in Manchester OR Leeds.

Thanks for clearing that up =P
    Probably in between, like Dewsbudy or Huddersfield. Or his head lives in Leeds and the rest of his body in Manchester? Or left side in Leeds, right in Manchester?

However, the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle applies here...you cannot simultaneously observe his position and the status of his diaper. So either you're spread out between Leeds and Manchester too, then you can see his wet diaper, or you see him appearing in either Leeds or Manchester, but by the time you get around to noticing his diaper, he's gone again.

In other words: Welcome to ADISC!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Probably in between, like Dewsbudy or Huddersfield. Or his head lives in Leeds and the rest of his body in Manchester? Or left side in Leeds, right in Manchester?

However, the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle applies here...you cannot simultaneously observe his position and the status of his diaper. So either you're spread out between Leeds and Manchester too, then you can see his wet diaper, or you see him appearing in either Leeds or Manchester, but by the time you get around to noticing his diaper, he's gone again.

In other words: Welcome to ADISC!
    LMAO that's the best ever, welcome post i have ever seen. Simply because it's the worst :P

Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post
    Welcome to ADISC!

Cuddlz are my favourite too. You don't really need to try any other brand (in the UK) =P
    Welcome to ADISC & yeah Cuddlz are wicked