Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: introducing...me!

Default introducing...me!

hello adisc. i just found this site and it rox. if anyone here uses teenbabynet, u no me as ifiwereagirl. um...posted this here cuz my psp is retarted and wouldnt let me find the introduction thread if there is one

Hey, welcome to the group there .
    EDIT: Link to greetings/introductions forum removed. Thanks for moving this Peachy!

Feel free to drop one in there. Oh, and while your at it, we like to get to know each other here, so remember to include your hobbies and interests. We just want to get to know each user by who they are as a person, and not just as a diaper/regression enthusiast.

Other than that, enjoy your stay here!
    Last edited by spddan; 02-Apr-2010 at 17:19.

Peachy

Moved to Greetings/introduction forum.

Good thing I'm not using a PSP!

Welcome to ADISC! Have fun here!

Welcome to ADISC!

Let's just hope you can find this thread now that Peachy has moved it =P

yush i has found it. thasnk god psps automatically redirect moved bookmarks... okies so here it is, my short biogrataco. if you were in the chat room last night, you met me as Randall_Flagg, insane, loveable and nuts. =D if you didnt, here i go. im an insane, loveable nutjob who is into yaoi, Stephen King's books, mostly any manga/anime, crossdressing and goodnites, but not neccesarily in that order. i also make up nonsense verbs as the need arises. i majorly ocd for video games, and got together a psp hacking team, known as team ELD. when the restrictions go bye bye, ill post the link to our site here, and also my email if you want to find me on the book of faces. =D SMILE!!!

Welcome to the forums!
    There is a place in your profile that you can drop a url and your email into. You should not post your email in one of the forums lest you want to be found out. What games do you have for your PSP?

i have crisis core final fantasy and dissidia final fantasy and bleach heat the soul 6

Welcome to the site, I'm glad you're enjoying it. It's a great site, really. I love it already and I'm still so new. :P

Quote Originally Posted by SamuelDeschaine View Post
    hello adisc. i just found this site and it rox. if anyone here uses teenbabynet, u no me as ifiwereagirl. um...posted this here cuz my psp is retarted and wouldnt let me find the introduction thread if there is one
    It rox indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuelDeschaine View Post
    yush i has found it. thasnk god psps automatically redirect moved bookmarks... okies so here it is, my short biogrataco.
    Cool; I haven't seen a biogrataco before

if you were in the chat room last night, you met me as Randall_Flagg, insane, loveable and nuts. =D if you didnt, here i go. im an insane, loveable nutjob who is into yaoi, Stephen King's books, mostly any manga/anime, crossdressing and goodnites, but not neccesarily in that order. i also make up nonsense verbs as the need arises. i majorly ocd for video games, and got together a psp hacking team, known as team ELD. when the restrictions go bye bye, ill post the link to our site here, and also my email if you want to find me on the book of faces. =D SMILE!!!
    insane, lovable and nuts. insane lovable nutjob. There seems to be a recurrent theme here though I can't quite put my finger on it.

...i also make up nonsense verbs as the need arises
    Excellent. This will add a certain lilt to your prose... and stamp it as uniquely yours.

Let me welcome you to the fold with a song... given your teenbabynet username ifiwereagirl I thought you might like this: YouTube - ?I ENJOY BEING A GIRL ? Ann?Margret ? Doris Day ?