Thread: what is noisiest and most water proof diaper

jcooper

Default what is noisiest and most water proof diaper

I do enjoy a diaper that is very noisy when worn - any suggestions - I also do enjoy one that is really really thick - and am looking to also find one that is really water proof - prehaps one that has a plastic bottom - I find the warmth of the wet diaper enjoyable so the diaper becoming really hot is no problem -

Cool No one brand..you have to be creative

Yes, Comrade I can relate! You have those days you want to walk in public.
    Pass by some very attractive 21 or above in age. Let then know, you would love it if they would pay you some attention. Best case scenario, they want to take you home with them.
    You are willing to let them do just about anything to you. That is rare!
    It happened to me once.

Try this noisy recipee.....Take one of your favorite disposables. Do not use the tapes! Tie the diaper on like a bakini bottom. The diaper is ultra snug. You tie the plastic ends together on both sides.

Then put on another diaper with the tapes. Make it a tight fit too!.
    The sound of the plastic rubbing agaist the 2nd diaper, will be noisey!.
    You can top it off by making your own plastic pants out of a plastic bag.

The combo of doubling up, and having the plastic bag pants over 2 diapers will make that cracking noise you want!

Have fun

Try plastic pants over plastic lined diaper. Great leak protection and odor protection. And I love the feel of plastic pants over any thick wet diaper.

Elli

Quote Originally Posted by master View Post
    Yes, Comrade I can relate! You have those days you want to walk in public.
    Pass by some very attractive 21 or above in age. Let then know, you would love it if they would pay you some attention. Best case scenario, they want to take you home with them.
    You are willing to let them do just about anything to you. That is rare!
    It happened to me once.:
    What are you talking about?! I thought the thread was about crinkly noisy diapers, not hitting on strangers to gratify your wants! Have I misinterpretted?

Your ideas for getting more noise out of a diaper are interesting. Never thought about tying them rather than taping. Personally though, I like nappies to be quiet, thin-ish and discreet, I dislike crinkling. But I know that some brands are more crinkly than others, depending on things like the type of plastic used and how much spare plastic is left. I'd imagine that nappies slightly larger than your size might crinkle more, but of course, they might also fit less effectively, or leak.

Although I've not tried them, I imagine Bambinos fit the bulk criteria, and is plastic backed. As you say in your other thread, jcooper, doubling them up (with slits made first) is another way to increase bulk with less bulky nappies.

Back to the topic:

Surecare Ultra has to be one of the noisiest diapers I have ever used. They are quite thin, (easy to stuff,) but suprisingly very absorbent. This diaper has almost no "fluff" and all SAP, which makes it very squishy when wet. I bought a case on e-bay for around $20. My first impression when I got them was "I think I just wasted $20." They have no leak guards, waist band or any other feature found in "good" diapers. But I paid for 96 of them so I tried them anyway. I expected them to leak on one wetting, but they didn't. For such a cheap looking diaper they take quite the beating.