Thread: Absorbent Pulp/Gel on skin after wearing Bambino Diapers

Default Absorbent Pulp/Gel on skin after wearing Bambino Diapers

The biggest flaw i've noticed with Bambinos is that, though their absorbency is awesome, I notice that if I spend any amount of time in them (wet), the gel or pulp material will go through the cloth cover and onto my boy parts, making wet diaper changes a bit more of a hassle as I need to take more time to wipe off the stuff from my skin.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Not really. Maybe you are being a little rough on your diapers?

I get this with Cuddlz (which are possibly/probably rebranded Bambinos), yes. It's a bit annoying, but a minor issue compared to how good they otherwise are

my roommate/cub has this happen and it makes me work more during changes

I know that the Bambino diaper stuffers have that problem they seem to bust where the glue is on the bottom...I have never had the diaper itself bust on me.

Quote Originally Posted by barkd74 View Post
    Not really. Maybe you are being a little rough on your diapers?
    Nuh uh! Though I generally stay a little longer than four hours in a diaper if i'm wearing a Bambino... I simply don't wet that much, even if i'm drinking lots of water!

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    I get this with Cuddlz (which are possibly/probably rebranded Bambinos), yes. It's a bit annoying, but a minor issue compared to how good they otherwise are
    Yeah, I really like Bambinos as they are quite awesome. I had a case of Cushies but they only do aesthetics well. Bambinos are SO much more absorbent and so much softer, wow.

Really this gel stuff getting on me is my only gripe with Bambinos. Also, did they change they tapes recently? They feel different. Also the waistband seems smaller...
    Last edited by Lazy; 03-Apr-2010 at 01:25.