Thread: Making diaper last longer

jcooper

Default Making diaper last longer

Making Diaper last longer - What I do is to wear two diapers - still using depends - yes they are not great - so i cut slits in the bottom of diaper one -

I then take a grocery store bag and fold it so it will cover bottom of diaper two - I then use the clear packing tape and tape the bag to the bottom of the diaper - thus makeing it more water proof than a regular depends diaper -

I find i can pee in the inter diaper over and over again from about 8 am to 10 or 11 am - then i have to change the inter one -

when i go change (i wear depends super absorbent pull ups ) i take a pair of sizzors and an empty grocery store bag - i cut the diaper sides and an slip the first one out - i then generally will either take off my second taped diaper and put on an new one and then put the taped on back on - or i will cut the second one and use it as a stuffer inside the taped one -

Perhaps you sould review the "Pamperchu" method of stuffing a diaper. Very effective and less complicated. Though if this wouks for you, more power to you.

jcooper

what is pamperchu - what i am going for is to keep the diaper from leaking - so i can fill it totally full - i do so enjoy sitting in a wet diaper - one thing i have managed to do is to get so i can pee sitting down at my desk and also when walking - took practice in letting my bladder relax and not stopping the flow when it starts - i hope to be able to just have it go all the time -

pamperchu

Quote Originally Posted by barkd74 View Post
    Perhaps you sould review the "Pamperchu" method of stuffing a diaper. Very effective and less complicated. Though if this wouks for you, more power to you.
    AB/DL Videos

A link to the video.