Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you change standing or lying down

Default Do you change standing or lying down

When you change your wet or dirty diaper do you do it standing up or laying down ? if you lie down do you use some kind of changing pad ?
    Last edited by jasonkid; 01-Apr-2010 at 09:27.

When putting my diaper on I do it laying down and when I take them off generally I am standing up.

Quote Originally Posted by MuddyAlaskanZJ View Post
    When putting my diaper on I do it laying down and when I take them off generally I am standing up.
    I do the same.

Laying down to make sure its on snug and standing up for cleanup, usually over a changing pad if I was sitting on one beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by MuddyAlaskanZJ View Post
    also, no pad

Mostly standing up with by butt against a wall. I find that when I diaper lying down the fit is not as good once I stand up. By diapering while standing I am able to get a snugger fit. That being said, I do prefer the experience of diapering while lying down (or being diapered).

I always change laying down. If it's one of those rare times that it's messy, I do it in the bathroom, otherwise I usually just change right in my room.

Quote Originally Posted by Higher Than Hope View Post
    I always change laying down. If it's one of those rare times that it's messy, I do it in the bathroom, otherwise I usually just change right in my room.
    Do you use pads when you change in the bed?