Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ohmygod... The worst movie EVER!!! The ROOM!

Default Ohmygod... The worst movie EVER!!! The ROOM!

I just got home from work, tuned to Adult Swim so I can watch Family Guy and guess what! The worst movie EVER!!!! The Room is on! UGH. Makes me glad I have beer and a remote to change to ESPNews

WildThing121675

I hate the Adult Swim pranks... This is the second year in a row they've kowtowed to Tim & Eric, those two morons....

Sorry, but the movie you're talking about isn't close to topping the true worst movie ever. Or EVER!!!

Rigna: Chochem is eight hundred years old, you can't dismiss the wisdom of centuries.
    Voldar: I can.

GaashaHuzzah

I hate Tim and Eric so much...

I don't see how the concept of "Two grown men prance around and make noise" made it to a highly watched show...

The Room is definitely a bad movie, but it is not The worst movie. But is still worth $6 to see on the big screen, just to make fun at how bad it is.

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    Sorry, but the movie you're talking about isn't close to topping the true worst movie ever. Or EVER!!!

Yes!
    Oh god yes!

Some off-beat TV channel we have here used to play this every Christmas! It's simply brilliant how they managed to screw everything up so bad. But it's completely watchable because it's so hilariously bad.

As for worst movie ever in my opinion - something completely unwatchable?
    1. Anything by director Uwe Boll. He makes all those shitty video game adaptations. House of the Dead, Far Cry, Alone in the Dark, Bloodrayne, etc... these films literally give me a headache.
    2. Dumb & Dumber 2 - only movie I've stopped halfway through an thought life was too short for this crap.

My film-buff friend also gives me a lot of shit about Fantastic Planet (link has been dubbed over with an electronic mix). I think it's a halfway decent film but no one else I know even remotely likes it.

There's something very special and endearing about being the only person in the world who loves Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!

Thanks, Cinco.

But, needless to say, I am Pigman. I'll be back in two minutes.

All I can say, from what I saw was BAD, VERY BAD. And I was just glad I had some booze cause that eases the pain, as well as some XBox 360 games to mess around with.

Tim & Eric deserve to be arrested on some trumped up charge or something. Sorry, but that show and those two morons piss me off. I still don't understand how The Room for the second year in a row is the Adult Swim prank for April Fool's. Like I've got enough to deal with Easter and the brunch at work.

WildThing121675

Quote Originally Posted by WildThing121675 View Post
    All I can say, from what I saw was BAD, VERY BAD. And I was just glad I had some booze cause that eases the pain, as well as some XBox 360 games to mess around with.

Tim & Eric deserve to be arrested on some trumped up charge or something. Sorry, but that show and those two morons piss me off. I still don't understand how The Room for the second year in a row is the Adult Swim prank for April Fool's. Like I've got enough to deal with Easter and the brunch at work.

WildThing121675
    The Room isn't directly related to Tim and Eric. While The Room and its director (a term used loosely) were featured on one of their episodes, they're not really related outside of that. I'm sure [adult swim]'s desire to use it was spurred on by its appearance on their show, but it doesn't mean that they made any decision to air it. [adult swim] probably just did it to piss people off last year; this year, [adult swim] probably did it to piss people off even more. That gives them props from me.

As for Tim and Eric, the comedy doesn't suit everybody's tastes, but a slightly deeper glance suggests just how much talent they really have. Their spoofs of specific forms of television and film are spot-on, and the filming and Foley techniques they use speak of huge amounts of production savvy. These aren't just two morons with cameras. I imagine the fact that you're pissed off about the show's existence would probably please them to no end -- I don't think Tim and Eric is really something that's meant to be picked up at first glance, but instead shoved down your throat like bad medicine until you enjoy it.

Everyone knows Mortal Kombat: Annihilation is the worst movie ever.

that and the Nutty Professor