Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pet

Default Pet

Do you have any pets?

I myself have no pets. But I have borrowed my little sister's cat for a while.

I have a giant dog and a small cat named abigail after the king diamond album :P

We have two kitties. Mo and Dallas. Mo's about 2... and Dallas is 10. I have some fishies too, though they're not as fun as the cats.

Pets are great when they're young enough to be active, but old enough to be not demanding. All of the in-betweens, like housebreaking and then bones breaking, is where owning animals can suck if you're not a total animal person. I've got two dogs right now, and they're both in-betweens! Horrible! But I love them all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    Pets are great when they're young enough to be active, but old enough to be not demanding. All of the in-betweens, like housebreaking and then bones breaking, is where owning animals can suck if you're not a total animal person. I've got two dogs right now, and they're both in-betweens! Horrible! But I love them all the same.
    All we become old and tired one day. Such is life. But you miss them so when they go away.

I have two cats- Coco the Ragdoll [who's about 3] and Sherbet the moggie [who's about 10]. Adore them! Will also be adding a puppy to the mix [I know, I know- that could seem kinda foolish] in mid-Summer.

They're not -MINE- specifically, but we have a bunch of cats and a dog.

I have two golden retrievers currently, as one died just this past weekend, but one is about 7 months old and the other is about 6 years old. I also have a cat who is mean toeveryone in my house but me. :P

Sorry for your loss Macaroni. It's hard to lose a dog. I've done it twice. Right now we have one golden retriever, and she's 8, soon to be 9. She's still acts young, running around the house and squeaking her dog toys.