Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Two different companies, two different experiences

Default Two different companies, two different experiences

I thought I would share my recent experiences with two different companies with the group.

First up is Classy Comfort diapers.

On February 1, 2010, I ordered a package of 8 large diapers from them. I normally wear medium Molicares, but had heard that the Classy Comforts run small, so I figured I would be safe and order large diapers to be sure they fir. After all, the large were supposed to fit over 50" waist size. On February 10, 2010 a box arrived with a package from Classy Comfort in it. I went to wear one to bed and could barely fit it on me. I placed several e-mails and phone calls the next day before I was finally called back and given information to return the other seven diapers and the correct size diapers would be shipped out. On February 12, this was done, with USPS tracking that listed delivery on February 18, 2010.

I called on March 1, 2010 to find out the status of my order and was informed my box had "just arrived" that day. It was claimed that USPS played games where they were located and they did not receive mail when dates said they did. Then I was told how my package should be out in the next day or two, and when I called back the following day it had supposedly shipped. One week later, on March 8, 2010, I received an e-mail indicating my corrected order had shipped the day before. On March 19, I called and e-mailed again (still not receiving this box) and was told that the order would be tracked again. I also asked about payment back for the funds I spent to cover return shipping of the error order and they indicated that they included a second package of diapers for me. Not my original choice, but if it is there, I will take it just to be done with this company.

On the 29th and 30th of March, I again called to find out where this order is, asking for the tracking number so that I may have proof of shipment. I was promised a return phone call in four minutes. Half an hour later, I called back and was promised a call that night. I never received that call. Once I receive this box or a refund, I will be done once and forever with Classy Comfort diapers and will warn anybody and everybody to stay away from them unless you want to lose your money. *IF* you are lucky enough to be shipped something, it may not be right, and trying to get it taken care of from there is impossible. Phone calls and e-mails will go unanswered. I truly wonder how ugly I will have to make things get in order to get either my money or my order.

Now for the second company, AB Universe. If you want to order diapers, this is a place to go. It is run by Kyle, Zack, and Jenny, and they know how to treat customers!

Five days after I ordered the Classy Comfort diapers, AB Universe released their "AB Cushies" diapers, an all-over print with solid color sides and one single wide tape at the sides. They can be ordered with a 'baby-fresh scent' that smells just like the old Pampers diapers, and AB Universe has many other products as well. They have different diapers that they make, they have Abri-Forms that they apply 'Toddler tapes' to for a more infantile look, they have plastic pants, all-in-one cloth/velcro diapers, and more. The day AB Universe released their "AB Cushies" I ordered two large packages of ten and two packages of the Abri-Forms with the toddler tapes.

A FedEx tracking number came in my e-mail the next day, and the diapers arrived the day before the error order from Classy Comfort! Everything was in perfect order.

I re-ordered earlier in March from AB Universe to get two packages of Abri-Forms, one package of medium "AB Cushies" (I wanted to see if I could fit in the medium) and a case of Molicares. The next day I received an e-mail with a refund receipt--they were out of the Molicares. A little over a week later, the order had not shipped, so I got on the website and selected their 'Live Chat' option. Jenny came on and we discussed my order. She let me know they were out of the usual toddler tapes they used for the Abri-Forms, hence the delay. I agreed to take a different style of tape in the name of getting my order faster. I was surprised when she offered to throw a pair of plastic pants in for my trouble of getting the wrong tapes and having to wait! I was very grateful that she would do something like that, and thanked her.

My order arrived a few days later, and she had run out of the second toddler tape midway through, so not all my Abri-Forms got decorated. I wasn't as concerned, but inside the box was a nice apology note from Jenny for it, along with one of their all-in-one cloth/velcro diapers as a way to try and make it up to me. I was deeply touched that they felt it necessary to do something like that for me. As a customer, I appreciate their desire to make me happy with their products and service.

They have top-notch products at AB Universe--the marketplace for "niche" diapers for adults like these isn't huge, but there are many of us that look for them. I use them for incontinence, and will gladly pay the extra money for these diapers over the crap from Depends or most other mass market manufacturers any day. The reason I will is that I can spend twice as much money on these diapers and go through less than half as many; I save money in the long run. So now it comes down to service as being the big differentiation between one place to buy and another.

when it comes to service, AB Universe compares to buying a Rolex; Classy Comfort is like something that was on special at the dollar store. I know where I'll shop.

They also assiociate themselves with Deeker. I'll pass on the pedophilia websites.

I hate to tell you, but adisc is advertised on Deekers as well.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    This may be true, but is Deeker advertised/supported on ADISC?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    This may be true, but is Deeker advertised on ADISC?
    With how often it is mentioned, it might as well be. I believe it was P.T. Barnum that said "There's no such thing as bad publicity" and something along the lines of "I don't care what you say, just spell my name right!"

May have been someone else... may not have even been the same guy for both, but that isn't my point. the more we mention it, the longer it shall exist.

annierighthurr

ABUniverse has consciously chosen to be a partner with Deeker, something ADISC would never do. The fact that ABU is a partner them and was (or still is) partners with another site that hosts underage male content (DB), it's enough for me to completely stop giving them ANY of my business.

I cannot and will not support a company that gives those pedophile websites a voice.

Dude, I am so confused. Which company is associated with what?! But yeah...I need more good experiences and less horror stories before I'd even consider buying some cushies from that damn company.

annierighthurr

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
    Dude, I am so confused. Which company is associated with what?! But yeah...I need more good experiences and less horror stories before I'd even consider buying some cushies from that damn company.
    ABUniverse. Their "partner of the month" is Deeker.

Olivia

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Last I saw it isn't TBDL is which is also now defunct. (does it redirect?)

Edit: Never mind! there is a redirect but still half the links there are broken and whens the last time you saw someone from Deekers join?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Last I saw it isn't TBDL is which is also now defunct. (does it redirect?)

Edit: Never mind! there is a redirect but still half the links there are broken and whens the last time you saw someone from Deekers join?
    No, there is a direct link to Adisc in their link's page under the adult section. It doesn't say "Adisc" but it does say "TB/AB/DL/IC Support Community". I don't think it's a big deal for deeker's having a link to hear since deekers and adisc are vastly different sites.

Though if Adisc linked to deeker's, then it would be a different matter.

Also the last time someone from deekers joined could very well be a few days ago.