Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Man Cuts own "member" as suicide attempt

Default Man Cuts own "member" as suicide attempt

Jilted Man Cuts Off Own Penis

Okay. This is the story of a Jakartan man who finds out that his girlfriend is cheating on him, so he cuts off his own penis and throws it off a bridge in despair that the blood loss would kill him. Emergency surgery was made to save his life, but his penis could not be reattached.

This sounds real farfetched to be real but I am only thinking how stupid of a man is this?

Your opinion?

That has to be one of the most painful ways of killing yourself. Whatever happened to that emo thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
    That has to be one of the most painful ways of killing yourself. Whatever happened to that emo thing?
    The worst part is that he will now have to live the rest of his life with only two legs.

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    This sounds real farfetched to be real but I am only thinking how stupid of a man is this?
    Right now on fark there is this story and one about a guy that tried to kill himself by impaling his ass with a cucumber. Both are obviously a lousy ways to kill yourself but people hack themselves up all the time.

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news...-1225847704304

babyjhonny

well as far fetched as it sounds it could be real the penis contains mostly blood vesels, some of wich are quite big. When the penis is erect it is the blood flow to the penis that makes it stand up, that is why you can still bend it whle it is erect (uncomfortable but not harmfull try it if you want but dont do it offten) If you cut of the penis compleatly off, due to the ammount of seratonine and dopimine relised in the brain wich are both pleashure stimulating neuro chemical endorphens the blood vesels may possibly react in the same way they would during an erection, and dialate. Due to adrenalin the heart rate and blood preashure will increase. This will cause excessive blood loss comparable to that of a slit neck. However this is only one possiblity as to how the persons body will react as it also depends on chemical leavels in the blood as well as other neuro chemical factors. I would say if that guy survived he was very lucky. I belive Exicution by total castration is the accepted sentance for pedophiles in the muslim countrys, im not shure but i think the same is also true for cheating on there wives in muslim countrys.

Statistically every 43 seconds someone tries to kill themselves. Every 18 minutes someone successfully commits suicide. that means that only 1/25 attempted suicides are successful. (Was going to say something really harsh, but figured it would offend people)

Suicidal people aren't exactly thinking clearly, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    Statistically every 43 seconds someone tries to kill themselves. Every 18 minutes someone successfully commits suicide. that means that only 1/25 attempted suicides are successful. (Was going to say something really harsh, but figured it would offend people)

Suicidal people aren't exactly thinking clearly, though.
    Now I want to know. 0_o

That is one of the stupidest ways to try to commit suicide anyways. There are other places that would bleed a lot more, and not leave him "crippled" if he failed.

If he was suicidal WITH a penis.......expect him to try again in

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel
    43 seconds