Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Changing Times Newsletter

Default Changing Times Newsletter

Has anyone else gotten the newest changing times newsletter from ABU? Take a close look at the bottom of the newsletter and tell me what you think. If you don't have the newsletter, just e-mail (DO NOT IM/PM ME) and i'll forward it to you...

Honestly, they lost my business.

Olivia

Ok first how am I supposed to Email you without your email?

Secondly, lemme guess pricing?

No its not pricing. Hes refering to ABUs sponsor/partner of the month

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by Kokuei View Post
    No its not pricing. Hes refering to ABUs sponsor/partner of the month
    ....Can't you just tell us?

It's not like they had good quality diapers.. They might of looked cute but I heard they were horrible at being a effective diaper at all. Plus how is deeker giving them money, or are they just in a mutual partnership and giving each other free ad's?

Butterfly Mage

The company seemed fly-by-night anyway, given how so many people here have written about their difficulties getting the products they paid for. Adding D--k-r to the mix just means I will absolutely not give this company a dime.

XP Medical is reliable and Gary Evans is a regular guy. It's a no-brainer.

I wonder what ABU's thinking behind this was. "This guy gave us money, so we give him a mention regardless of how creepy he is"? "All ABDLs are as creepy as this guy so he'll help us sell our products"?

Are these people infantilists in the sense that they're mentally deficient?

annierighthurr

Ugh seriously? ABU just lost my business. And I have been such a hard advocate for them for the last few weeks too. But I will not give them a dime of my money if they have sponsors like that.

I remember they also used to (still do?) sponsor for Diaper-boys too, which has underage content on it. I was displeased about that, but I didn't think much of it. DB and Deeker together??? UGH.

No more money for them from me!

ETA:
    Can somebody else confirm that Deeker is indeed a partner with ABU? Plz & thank you. A print screen of the newsletter would be great or something like that.
    Last edited by annierighthurr; 31-Mar-2010 at 17:02.

Quote Originally Posted by annierighthurr View Post
    Ugh seriously? ABU just lost my business. And I have been such a hard advocate for them for the last few weeks too. But I will not give them a dime of my money if they have sponsors like that.

I remember they also used to (still do?) sponsor for Diaper-boys too, which has underage content on it. I was displeased about that, but I didn't think much of it. DB and Deeker together??? UGH.

No more money for them from me!

ETA:
    Can somebody else confirm that Deeker is indeed a partner with ABU? Plz & thank you. A print screen of the newsletter would be great or something like that.
    This^

I like to buy things from establishments that have class and a basic level of decency.