Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey there all

Default Hey there all

Hey all,
    Just signed up. Thought i should say hi and let you all know a bit about me
    Am 24yo and live in Auckland NZ, thats right way down under! Am a chef in a hotel and am kept pretty busy cooking for people. Although when i have spare time I like to have a few beers with mates and relax, or alternatively go to the gym. Afterwards tho i like to wear diapers around the house(under clothes if flatmates around) and read or watch tv.
    I have always been very keen on wearing diapers since as young as i can remember, and still thoroughly enjoy them now.
    Hope to get involved with all aspects of this site and community and talk to you all in the process.
    Cawky

Welcome to ADISC.

As you can see there the changing table to the left and the Plushy pile in the back of the room by the window. Diapers are underneth the changing table along with wipes and so forth.

Enjoy your stay and good nig- *zzzzzz*

Hi There and welcome to ADISC. Quite a few people come from Australia which is sharing the wide space of down under with you. I think there might even be some people from New Zealand but don't quote me.

Looking forward to getting to know you around the site

Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreMickal View Post
    Welcome to ADISC.

As you can see there the changing table to the left and the Plushy pile in the back of the room by the window. Diapers are underneth the changing table along with wipes and so forth.

Enjoy your stay and good nig- *zzzzzz*
    *sighs* ignore him, hes always the comedian. I on the other hand am a more serious indivdual

WELCOME!!!! (envelops with a flying hug/glomp) heh sorry, my way of saying hello when excited

Ahhh nice to see a a hotel chef here! I am only 12 credits shy of my hospitality associates degree! It is a great industryto work in.

Welcome to the community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post anytime you would like and to ask qeustions, advice, or support that you might need.

hey guys,
    been into town drinking since my last post a few hours ago. Am back home now and stoked to see all the replies you all gave me. Am loving sitting here with my computer and a thick molicares diaper on, my flatmate is asleep in the next room over, makes it more fun anyway. Great to see so many aussies online not that far away from me at all, think you guys got more of an ab/dl scene established tho. Cheers so much for the welcome and am keen to talk to anyone else.

Hey Eclipse,
    Yeah great to meet someone else in the hospo trade. You know as well as me that the hours are unsocialable and taxing on the body! However i think the industry calls us to suck it up and then get on it and spit it back!! However you can't beat a quiet night in diapers to unwind. Cheers for the message and hope to catch up soon.
    Hope you have an unstressfull and drama free day!
    Last edited by Peachy; 16-Apr-2008 at 21:52. Reason: merging double post

EmeraldsAndLime

If you have just said something and wish to expand on it or say something else, please try to use the "Edit" feature. It keeps things nice and tidy.

hey Luckie, how do i suss out the edit feature? Where do i find it? Am keen to suss out the correct protocol/manners.
    Cheers Cawky

EmeraldsAndLime

It's located in the bottom right-hand corner of every post you make. Just click it and edit your post. Once you're done, just click the "Save Changes" button. You can add a reason for editing if you wish.

Hey bro,
    cheers for the help. Don't know why i need to edit tho. are you referring to the content or the format.

Hey Luckie,
    what time is it in Aus now?
    It's 4.45am here in NZ, still feeling buzzed from town and can't sleep.
    What r u doing up?
    Last edited by Peachy; 16-Apr-2008 at 21:53. Reason: merging double post