Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dog catches police car

A dog that did that to a police car - Just see the same dog a month or 2 later killing someone. A vicious dog like this should be incapacitated in some way or another. Pit bulls are not a breed of dog that is to be kept as a pet. I have been attacked by one, and I had to shoot it.

Quote Originally Posted by timmahtherebel View Post
    A dog that did that to a police car - Just see the same dog a month or 2 later killing someone. A vicious dog like this should be incapacitated in some way or another. Pit bulls are not a breed of dog that is to be kept as a pet. I have been attacked by one, and I had to shoot it.
    That is NOT a fair thing to say. I know two lovable pitbulls. I can barely imagine them hurting a fly. They're nice to me and they don't even know me very well! Did you even pay attention to the video? Just because you had a horrible experience with one (which I am sorry to hear about. and you did what you had to do.) doesn't mean they're all like that. =\

Anyway, the video was kinda funny. Good work to the officers for showing restraint. And it seems the whole situation was pretty much handled well.
    Last edited by ShippoFox; 31-Mar-2010 at 03:17.

Its like the chimp who ripped the woman's face off...
    He started attacking the police cars with a shovel!

i think it futher prooves the us plicecars are made with substandard materails

That story has been all over our news. The dog was actually sentenced to obedience school. One wonders how that will go.

WOW even are dogs are tough customers here in TN.