Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: standing ovation not required. Crawling ovation optional.

Arrow standing ovation not required. Crawling ovation optional.

I must say, I am very impressed that there is a community available for diaper lovers.

I am a computer geek by trade, and enjoy helping out anyone who has any question what so ever. No problem is too big or small, I cover it all.

I like to wear diapers, even though I suffer from incontinence.

The best diapers, I must say, are the secure x-plus. The picture on their website is heart touching. Also, if someone sees you in one, they do not assume that you are an adult baby. The only down side to secure x plus that I have seen is that they have a purple color for the text. MORE BLUE PLEASE.

I love to talk, and want to say that EVERYONE is my friend.

twp more words. Pink Floyd.

Hi, Niveran. Welcome to ADISC. I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here. ' By the way, which one's Pink ? '.

Welcome to ADISC Niveran .

I think you'll fit in pretty well here. There are plenty of techies in the crowd, and many incontinent people as well. A sense of humor and an appreciation for the Floyd doesn't hurt either. I hope you enjoy your stay in this wonderful site as much as I have. Hop in wherever and whenever you'd like.

babyjhonny

hey welcome computer geek by trade hey like me then maybe you could help be with a rather technical problem i got

im getting BSOD 0x0000007B on a boot loop every method of safe mode fails, ever methed of system recovery fails including a zero format of all 4 HDD's and BIOS flash and a full reinstall from the backup tapes. I have already eliminated hardware falier as a problem as i have tested every component speratly in a diffrent computer including the powersupply and i tried running it as a bare bones system. I really am at a loss here. Eaven the Mobo is fine as i put all the components from another computer on it and it booted fine. Cables checked out to and so did the mains sockets and the positioning of the computer in relation to EMR and EMI. Any ideas ?

Asher

Welcome Niveran! Welcome to the DISC! I hope you like the community and enjoy what it has to offer!

Ahhh...Pink Floyd... one of my favorite bands. Can't help but think of a correlation between them and Dr. Freud whenever I see this image below:
    http://fashionablygeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/pink-freud.jpg

Nothing beats a combination of progressive rock and psychoanalysis!

Quote Originally Posted by babyjhonny View Post
    hey welcome computer geek by trade hey like me then maybe you could help be with a rather technical problem i got

im getting BSOD 0x0000007B on a boot loop every method of safe mode fails, ever methed of system recovery fails including a zero format of all 4 HDD's and BIOS flash and a full reinstall from the backup tapes. I have already eliminated hardware falier as a problem as i have tested every component speratly in a diffrent computer including the powersupply and i tried running it as a bare bones system. I really am at a loss here. Eaven the Mobo is fine as i put all the components from another computer on it and it booted fine. Cables checked out to and so did the mains sockets and the positioning of the computer in relation to EMR and EMI. Any ideas ?
    Just a little guess work here. I would try switching the power supply cables. (what is setting off a whistle in my head would be the CPU power cables (this is usually a problem in above average processors., and/or moving the piece to a different outlet. Also, it would not hurt to either change the cables for the HDD drives (SATA or PATA). Please reply. I am interested in getting this beast to calm down. Keep me informed.

babyjhonny

ok will do, i already tried switching the ables on the HDD's though, i know its nothing software cause the same backup restore on another computer works fine. Question is it possable the Case could cause this ?

babyjhonny

Right tried switching cables on the powersuply (absaloute nightmare) and its still doing the same thing :O

Talking

Welcome to the forum Niveran! Hope you have fun here!

Quote Originally Posted by Asher View Post
    http://fashionablygeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/pink-freud.jpg

Nothing beats a combination of progressive rock and psychoanalysis!
    Ha ha ha - genius! I love Pink Floyd too (and Pink Freud, obviously).