Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Hand Experience

Default First Hand Experience

Tonight for the first time I finally wore a diaper somewhere besides my house, to my night English class. The reason I picked it was because theres only 4 people in the class, and it was for 2 and a half hours, so I usually needed to go to the restroom by the end pretty bad. I screwed around with friends and had fun just like any other night I go. I even wet the diaper half way through the class. I don't really see why its such a big deal to a lot of people to go out in public with a diaper on, wear a belt so your pants aren't sagging to your knees at the waist, and wear a shirt that covers the top part and your fine.

I'll more than likely do it again, it was a good experience. So to people that are hesitant of it, at least give it a try, be careful of shirts and pants, but no one is looking at your bum/crotch thinking you are wearing a diaper, it just doesn't happen like a lot of people think it will

EmeraldsAndLime

Well, uhh, congrats, I guess!

I think it's been said a million times now, but here it goes again... No one is on the lookout for diapers, that's why it's so easy to get away with. If you take just a few minor precautions, no one will notice. And if they do, they certainly won't say anything.

School is a little different, however, this class of yours doesn't sounds like a typical school class. So yeah... good on you.

I've worn to school a few times...And out in public to other places...It's really not as noticeable/bad as some people make it seem...

way to brave up and do it! It's a little awkward at first because you think that everyone is looking for a diaper, but as you do it more often the paranoid feeling diminishes. Just as long as the pants don't fall down, no one will really notice.

What kind of diaper did you use?

Congrats. I remember my first time wearing to school (in december), I was all paranoid and stuff.

no one is looking at your bum/croch and thinking your wearing a diaper
    I sometimes wonder if people in my school are wearing diapers. I once made a guess that this girl in my gym class had one on. The next day the aids following her around couldn't get her to keep her pants on... I was right... But then again as you might be able to tell she was in special ed which I didnt notice at first.

So the lesson is: it takes a diaper wearer to spot a diaper wearer.

I dunno why people make such a big deal about it. It's really something that you get used to after a couple times. After that, you get used to wearing around friends, and eventually family.

Changing in public isn't even that bad. Just go for the handicapped stall (It's like an apartment). Although this does get sketchy when someone walks in the bathroom and you're trying not to crinkle the plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    I sometimes wonder if people in my school are wearing diapers. I once made a guess that this girl in my gym class had one on. The next day the aids following her around couldn't get her to keep her pants on... I was right... But then again as you might be able to tell she was in special ed which I didnt notice at first.

So the lesson is: it takes a diaper wearer to spot a diaper wearer.

I'm always looking at girls' butts to see if they have a diaper on...And just because they are nice >__>...But it's hard to tell sometimes

annierighthurr

Quote Originally Posted by Pojodiaper View Post
    I'm always looking at girls' butts to see if they have a diaper on...And just because they are nice >__>...But it's hard to tell sometimes
    Haha, I always look at everybody's butts for diapers. It's sick I tell you, I can't help it

Quote Originally Posted by Pojodiaper View Post
    lol not for me! i got a WHOLE bunch of hispanics in my school so they usually wear tight pants ive spotted at least 3 girls that wear.....im pretty sure of that too =-/ and congratz on your accomplishment chaz =]