Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deployed and told G/F

Default Deployed and told G/F

A little about me, I have been in the Navy for 5 years now and this is my second deployment to the Gulf. So I finally broke down from diaper withdraws and told my girlfriend about how diapers have become apart of me and what now. This was about 4 days ago. Im not sure if she read it and is just ignoring me or if she has not logged on in 4 days. Hoping for the best. But since im in the military and deployed its not like I can just put a diaper on so I bought me a teddy bear and have been sleeping with him for about a week now. Its funny no one has said anything about me sleeping with a teady bear yet. But waiting to see what kinda conversation will start up when they notice it on my rack.

Dolphins2011

Thank you for serving our country. Your girlfriend should either accept you for who you are or she's not worth it. As for your teddy bear, I'm sure noone will care, its not their business.

I was in the Navy for four years. From November 2000 to Nov 2004. (USS Carl Vinson CVN 70) I slept with a stuffed alligator on my rack the whole time. I had a couple people make comments about it, but it was never anything bad. Just don't take any jokes about it personally and be sure you can joke about it if people do try and attack you for it. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Most girlfriends give their guys something like that anyways ^^

I'm sorry your girlfriend has not responded yet but I hope you didn't just say "I like diapers" and that's it. when telling people about this stuff you got to make sure they remember you are still, you. Not to mention this is only a fraction of who you are.

Anyways thanks for serving in the armed forces, and good luck to you and everyone you serve with.

For all of the "How do I tell them?" threads, I've never seen a good answer that includes E-mail as an option.

I hope things go well, but I fear E-mail is not the best medium.

Well, considering he is deployed, E-mail is a pretty common form of communication.

What ship?

many replies work like it is a special gift from the wife or my child's favorite plushy. Sentimental

whelp, from my experience (army), half of the married deployed men came home to a bed full of strange men, or an empty one, so her reaction should be the least of your worries.

annierighthurr

Quote Originally Posted by babyemo View Post
    whelp, from my experience (army), half of the married deployed men came home to a bed full of strange men, or an empty one, so her reaction should be the least of your worries.
    ugh. Just ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by annierighthurr View Post
    ugh. Just ugh.
    What's wrong with the truth?

Also you are likely to have knee and joint problems when you get older from your tour of serve.

I'm wondering, how did you tell her? Did you just go I have a _______ fetish? Did you go into detail? Did you talk or did you write it out to her?