Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi From Sweden

Default Hi From Sweden

Hi

My name is Tobias

I are i member from sweden and i are a AB and DL. I like this bord.

I have always love diapers so long i can remember both i test adult diaper for the furst time summer 08. Before that i have yours baby diapers.

Both i like the adult diapers more. Its fit better and so soft and comfortable.

I weer diaper so moth i can and like to try new diapers.

Every won sold love to where diapers.

Would be fun if found new friends here.

Sorry for my english.

Welcome to adisc ^^ We're quite a friendly bunch if you're friendly back ;P and no worries about your english, i'm sure there's some people here who speak swedish ^^ just gotta look around.~

SWEEEEDEN!!!

Cool, welcome to ADISC . No, I'm not from Sweden myself, nor have I ever been there, but I do know a few people who have lived there, would love to go there someday myself, and am a huge Wings fan (lots of Swedes on our hockey team over here). Nice to meet you Tobias.

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and don't worry about the English. We have many non-native speakers on here, and they seem to get along just fine. I'm sure you will too .

BabyYuri

d'awww heheh hey Tobias/ az86 Welcome to Adisc. As Sila said we are a very friendly bunch of people if you friendly back. Glad to always see a new face around. As well no need to worry about your english its perfectly ok. I was able to understand you. I hope you have a good time here and are up for meeting a lot of people we are always here to have fun! *hugs*

Welcome to our little corner of the net... It is always nice to have non-English-as-a-first-language speakers show up. /me huggles you ... Plus we have other Swedes (and Norwegians, maybe a Dane or two) with whom you can make friends and who can guide you around the site. Glad to have you on board.

Raccoon (PS - my online Swedish translators claim raccoon is the same in English and Swedish; is this correct?)

Howdy welcome and your english seemed fine to me i was able to understand

Quote Originally Posted by spddan View Post
    SWEEEEDEN!!!

Cool, welcome to ADISC . No, I'm not from Sweden myself, nor have I ever been there, but I do know a few people who have lived there, would love to go there someday myself, and am a huge Wings fan (lots of Swedes on our hockey team over here). Nice to meet you Tobias.

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and don't worry about the English. We have many non-native speakers on here, and they seem to get along just fine. I'm sure you will too .

thanks all. Hope I will like it here. English was not easy to learn at school. When one also has other problems.

My ABDL blog: http://www.alltomabdl.se/blogg/

In English: http://translate.google.com/translat....se%2Fblogg%2F

An update aboth mi.

My favorite diaper is: Forma carex-plus. I like the blue color the diaper have. But Abri form x-plus is a good diaper to.

AB stuff i have.

I have one baby bottle, T-shirt whit cute diaper print on (I baby boy fox in diaper and pacifier). One pajamas whit feet (Blue whit duck print), Onesize the color is blue whit teddy bear print on. And two pacifier. I think this is all thing i have.

I like to sleep whit my plushi. If i dont have him close to mi i dont can sleep. I like him very much

Since we now have evolving Pokemon here on this site, I guess Welcome Pikachu! How has everything been here for you?