Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi all me new here

babyjhonny

Default hi all me new here

hi all im new on here i want to be a baby i like barney, waybaloo, tweenies, teletubies, yo gaba gaba, chuginton, pingu, winie the poo, my paci and tiger.

I am autistic, and do have lots of problems i have alot of emotional and psycological needs and i also get depwesed lots being a baby for me has always been a purly emotional support thing for me and helps with my depresion

i dont like being a big boy and a i dont like potty

Hello(: I love Pooh too I still have my Pooh Bear blanket from when I was small(:

babyjhonny

me wish is had one but me gots tiger

Welcome to ADISC! We do have a lot of autistic/Aspergers members here including myself and we here are very supportive here as well. Do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share with us?

babyjhonny

neopets

Drakesor

Quote Originally Posted by babyjhonny View Post
    neopets
    ...That's not very helpful in letting us get to know you. I've seen you around the IRC, and I've only one request: Act like half a person, at the very least. Else, you won't find many friends here, sorry to say.

babyjhonny

but i dont want to be a big boy i whant to be a baby

----------------------------------------

thats new
    Last edited by Martin; 27-Mar-2010 at 18:49. Reason: merge

Drakesor

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by babyjhonny View Post
    but i dont want to be a big boy i whant to be a baby

----------------------------------------

thats new
    Ah, then there's a problem. From what I've seen, a lot of the people here are intelligent, good-hearted people who support one another. You, however, are a troll, and no, a troll on the internet is different than a troll under a bridge. If you don't even understand this much, what are you here for?

Hey, there! I'm Scritcher, or Syd. Welcome!