Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question for Cross Dressers

Default Question for Cross Dressers

When and how do you include diapers in your cross dressing?

I usually do. When cross dressing in public I always diaper up.

Today I am wearing Tena Flex, plastic pants, wool tights, a long sleeve mock turtle neck leotard and a long skirt from Shukr. I went out to run some errands including getting my hair cut. (I had to change diapers at the hairdresser's.) I was at times nervous, but overall quite happy.

although I am a cross dresser I never do it in public. Also I don't cross dress when I wear diapers because I don't want to wear my sisters clothes. Can't wait until I can have my own place with a nice secret hiding spot.

I prefer the clothing styles that are mostly found only in clothing made for very young, little girls. I am an ' Adult Little Girl ', I love the clothing styles that are usually only associated with the kinds of clothing for toddler girls. Whenever I have the opportunity, I dress as a little 4 or 5 year old toddler girl, so diapers and plastic panties are a necessary component of my outfit. I only dress this way in the privacy and safety of my home, I dare not cross-dress openly, out in public. My choice of cross-dressing clothing would only invite confrontation if worn out in public, and I don't want to endure the ridicule, name-calling, and physical violence that would ensue if I ventured outside while dressed as a little girl. I've already had enough of society's scorn to last several lifetimes. I suspect that people would react the same way even if I wore the clothing of a grown woman, instead of those of a little girl. My preference is for fashions that little girls wore during the late 1950's and early 1960's. I don't really care for today's modern fashions for little girls. Most modern little girls wear some kind of pant almost all of the time, they only wear dresses on special occasions. Whenever I can wear a pretty dress, it is always a special occasion for me. I hate wearing pants at any time, I much prefer the wearing of pretty dresses. In all honesty, I would love to be able to stay in pretty dresses all of the time, for the rest of my life. Saddly, I can not. My favorite dresses are from a fifties style, party dress. They have puffed sleeves with lace trim, peter-pan collars, and a frilly bodice. All of my dresses are made of the fabrics that are forbidden to males, they are made of taffeta nylon, satin, velvet and lace. The skirts of my dresses are very full, to accomodate the thick and fluffy petticoats that I do so love wearing under my dresses. All of my girlie under-things, petticoats and diaper covers, are made of fabrics that are forbidden for boys or men to wear, i.e. silky nylon, organza, chiffon, taffeta, satin and lace. Tights, knee-high stockings, or lacy, frilly socks and pretty, shiny Mary-Janes complete the outfit. I absolutely love the extremely "girlie-girl", sissy-girl aspect of my little girl's outfits.

Where I often wear female underwear under my boy clothes, I almost always wear diapers under my girl clothes.

I love being a sissy and nothing feels more sissy than a diaper and plastic pants under girl's clothing. Love wearing a short chiffon nighty over diaper or little girl dress with wet diaper and plastic pants.

Quote Originally Posted by fifigal View Post
    I prefer the clothing styles that are mostly found only in clothing made for very young, little girls. I am an ' Adult Little Girl ', I love the clothing styles that are usually only associated with the kinds of clothing for toddler girls. Whenever I have the opportunity, I dress as a little 4 or 5 year old toddler girl, so diapers and plastic panties are a necessary component of my outfit. I only dress this way in the privacy and safety of my home, I dare not cross-dress openly, out in public. My choice of cross-dressing clothing would only invite confrontation if worn out in public, and I don't want to endure the ridicule, name-calling, and physical violence that would ensue if I ventured outside while dressed as a little girl. I've already had enough of society's scorn to last several lifetimes. I suspect that people would react the same way even if I wore the clothing of a grown woman, instead of those of a little girl. My preference is for fashions that little girls wore during the late 1950's and early 1960's. I don't really care for today's modern fashions for little girls. Most modern little girls wear some kind of pant almost all of the time, they only wear dresses on special occasions. Whenever I can wear a pretty dress, it is always a special occasion for me. I hate wearing pants at any time, I much prefer the wearing of pretty dresses. In all honesty, I would love to be able to stay in pretty dresses all of the time, for the rest of my life. Saddly, I can not. My favorite dresses are from a fifties style, party dress. They have puffed sleeves with lace trim, peter-pan collars, and a frilly bodice. All of my dresses are made of the fabrics that are forbidden to males, they are made of taffeta nylon, satin, velvet and lace. The skirts of my dresses are very full, to accomodate the thick and fluffy petticoats that I do so love wearing under my dresses. All of my girlie under-things, petticoats and diaper covers, are made of fabrics that are forbidden for boys or men to wear, i.e. silky nylon, organza, chiffon, taffeta, satin and lace. Tights, knee-high stockings, or lacy, frilly socks and pretty, shiny Mary-Janes complete the outfit. I absolutely love the extremely "girlie-girl", sissy-girl aspect of my little girl's outfits.
    I bet you're so adorable!!

I'm a sissy but i never go outside while wearing my clothes but i prefer a pretty pink short skirt so short that u can plainly see my padding underneath along with a white shirt seems to complete the outfit

Most of the time, though girly underwear is nice too. I can't figure out what type would be the most comfortable, though I don't really have any. I also kinda want to try girls' Goodnites, but I'm afraid they won't be comfortable/big enough. I also couldn't find them online at a decent price. I don't know why everyone wants so much for them online when they're much cheaper in stores.

I don't really get to cross dress much though. It's starting to really piss me off too, and I think about it pretty often. I don't have the courage to do it in public and I haven't really talked to my family about it. A diaper can hide under clothes, but a dress can't. Well, it can, but that defeats the purpose of wearing one.

I kinda wish I had the courage to crossdress in public, but I'm not too worried about that really. I just want to be able to do it at home. I think that would be enough for me! If not, then I'd at least learn that I need more than that.

I have been thinking about telling some family members that I like cross dressing. I just don't know though. I wish I didn't have to, but it might be the only way I can do it somewhat freely anytime soon. The way it is now, I have to hide in the kitchen. I can have my laptop there, but I can't play PS3 or watch TV while wearing a dress. And there are of course no couches nor recliners in the kitchen.

Everything I post seems like I'm seeking pity. Sorry. This should have been a blog post or something. =\

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Riku View Post
    I'm a sissy but i never go outside while wearing my clothes but i prefer a pretty pink short skirt so short that u can plainly see my padding underneath along with a white shirt seems to complete the outfit
    So you'd only do that in your back yard? I hope there are some nice flowers in your back yard so you can bend over and take a closer look at them