Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: High pressure situation you chose to wear in?

Default High pressure situation you chose to wear in?

I am curious to know what kinds of critical situations you have chosen to wear diapers in. What I am looking for are situations where you had a lot at stake, such as job interviews, important presentations, public speaking, weddings and such.

i just tend to wear when i'm stressed...so like, if i had a job interview, presentation, public speaking etc i would probs wear before and after it, cause if i was wearing during I would be sooo nervous that someone would catch me.

I like to wear and wet all the time, no matter the situation. I also like to make my diaper noticeable, so I'm not sure if you would call me normal.

Quote Originally Posted by babybecky View Post
    i just tend to wear when i'm stressed...so like, if i had a job interview, presentation, public speaking etc i would probs wear before and after it, cause if i was wearing during I would be sooo nervous that someone would catch me.
    Me too, though for me there's a "sweet spot." Too little stress, and I don't wear. Too much stress, and I don't wear.

I'm urinary and fecal incontinent and have been my whole life...consequently I have worn diapers my whole life too...24/7 at this point in my life I don't mind and I love it...so on one hand I don't have a choice about wearing in situations that could be potentially of consequence but I also can have bowel movement any where too at any time and that happens all the time....even when swimming....so I wear a special made swim diaper cover swimsters brand from mypoolpals.com that goes over my disposable....even though I have to wear there is still fun in it...I am ab all the way!!!!I don't go out of my way to hide my diapers or my ab lifestlye and actually have found it a learning experience and a lesson on being humble and letting go of pride to explain to people who ask...why I need to wear but also if they pry further explain the other stuff....

But I'm also human I still get embarrassed as I did when I was a child especially when I'm swimming and getting out of the pool my shorts drop...it has happened a few times...some times people notice and sometimes people don't....and sometimes people stare point and ask questions....

Lastly I'm a single dad to an infant and an undergraduate student which both would be considered high risk high stress situations...being ab and dually incontinent....

hmm i woldnt say this is a high pressure situation but today i wore a diaper to get my wisdom teeth taken out. help me stay calm and relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Iscariot View Post
    I also like to make my diaper noticeable....
    Can you say more about that, please?

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by babybecky View Post
    Yep I can understand that, although I have made the choice some 15 years to no longer be afraid of being discovered. It's liberating! :-)

Yep I can understand that, although I have made the choice some 15 years to no longer be afraid of being discovered. It's liberating! :-)
    wow...i wish i was bold enough to do that

Would wearing a diaper while you tell someone you wear diapers count, or would that be a paradox?

Elli

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    Me too, though for me there's a "sweet spot." Too little stress, and I don't wear. Too much stress, and I don't wear.
    Ah, yeah! I hadn't realised this before, but you've made a good point.

I am getting married this year, and while wearing my dress I cannot use the toilet alone. A close friend has to assist by holding the dress up while I go! I have thought about making use of my stash - it would certainly be an occasion when I wouldn't have to worry any bulging! But I think it's one day to leave the stash at home. I don't think it would be too romantic later on!! And besides, if I need to change, I'd struggle to do so alone. So that's a certain no-go.