Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mexican Goodnites

Default Mexican Goodnites

I'm sure many of us have heard that the Mexican version of Goodnites are all plastic-backed and white. I just got back from Mexico and while at the supermarket, I wanted nothing more than to go up and analyze the package and purchase it. I SAW IT TOO, which is what really pissed me off. My friends from college were all with me-- I don't think that would have turned out too well.

Has anyone seen or worn these Goodnites?

Were Goodnites ever plastic backed? They were cloth like ten years ago when I first bought them.

annierighthurr

They have never been plastic backed, but they have been white. I think the Mexican Goodnites, from what I know, are just the older version before they brought out prints.

I am itching to get my hands on some Korean goodnites. I saw them once, but couldn't purchase them at the time. I hope I get some before I leave the country in 2 weeks. :/ They have cartoon characters on them and look cool.

Quote Originally Posted by MessyMan View Post
    Were Goodnites ever plastic backed? They were cloth like ten years ago when I first bought them.
    Didn't the original goodnites boxers use a plastic backed padding for the diaper portion of the boxer shorts? I know that's not exactly the same thing but that's the only time I remember hearing anything about a goodnites brand involving anything plastic backed.
    Last edited by Bokeh; 25-Mar-2010 at 16:56. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Bokeh View Post
    Didn't the original goodnites boxers use a plastic backed padding for the diaper portion of the boxer shorts?
    Yes. But those aren't real goodnites.

Quote Originally Posted by MessyMan View Post
    Yes. But those aren't real goodnites.
    Which is why the very next thing I wrote was, "I know that's not exactly the same thing..."

GoodJams1

Didn't the original goodnites boxers use a plastic backed padding for the diaper portion of the boxer shorts? I know that's not exactly the same thing but that's the only time I remember hearing anything about a goodnites brand involving anything plastic backed.
    I believe the Goodnites boxer shorts still have the plastic diaper shell underneath the cloth cover.

I'm still surprised and jealous how the Mexican and South American Goodnites are still in the pre-design era.

I can tell you one grows tired of using plain white goodnites u.u
    Lol, sometimes I'd like some of the cute designs the US ones have... anyway, you can see a size comparison in my gallery (between a US GN and a mexican one).

Quote Originally Posted by GoodJams1 View Post
    I believe the Goodnites boxer shorts still have the plastic diaper shell underneath the cloth cover.
    Really! Well in that case I think I will have to see if the good folks at P&G will send me a free sample.

Really! Well in that case I think I will have to see if the good folks at P&G will send me a free sample.
    They won't. Goodnites are made by Kimberly-Clark.