Thread: So much for Attends Extended Wear...

Default So much for Attends Extended Wear...

Well I liked these diapers....I really did. For a 2 to 3 wettings max stash rounder outter diaper it was a pretty good stand by. However, they changed the color to ORANGE! FOR ANYONE IN THE ADULT DIAPER MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY PLEASE KNOCK IT OFF! DIAPERS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WHITE!

I'm done with these diapers....need a new backup brand. My go to diaper is an Abena Abr-Form X-Plus, then Bambinos. I need a third brand...open to suggestions.

-Gus

Butterfly Mage

What's up with orange?! That's why I never tried Tranquility.

I realize that adult diaper manufacturers try really hard to make the products not seem like baby diapers. However, the orange color is something that will all too easily show through light-colored clothing. I can see pastel colors like pink, light blue, lilac, and the like. But orange is just awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Angusmac View Post
    Well I liked these diapers....I really did. For a 2 to 3 wettings max stash rounder outter diaper it was a pretty good stand by. However, they changed the color to ORANGE! FOR ANYONE IN THE ADULT DIAPER MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY PLEASE KNOCK IT OFF! DIAPERS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WHITE!

I'm done with these diapers....need a new backup brand. My go to diaper is an Abena Abr-Form X-Plus, then Bambinos. I need a third brand...open to suggestions.

-Gus
    Well I guess they don't know that. But maby they are going for desighner diapers so they are trying new colors. I woulden't mind personaly. But I wouldn't be able to use those to regress.

I can't see stoping using a good diaper just cause of its color lol.

To each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    What's up with orange?! That's why I never tried Tranquility.
    they are peach on the inside, and they also smell like peaches, and it always makes me hungry for a peach The outside is all white with a light peach wetness indicator. You will never have to worry about them showing threw your cloths though, because you can hear them coming from a mile away, sight is the least of there problem.

I like orange, peach, bright blue, but I really like purple diapers, I think all diapers should be the molicare purple! I dont like green though, only because it seems to "institutional"

^^^ LOL

But anyways, what kind of orange? Like.. safety orange? That would just be wrong. If it's like a peach sort of orange though, thats a bit different. I mean, not exactly my thing but at least it doesn't look like you should be wearing it in a construction site...

Pics...?