Thread: Thank you, all of you.

Default Thank you, all of you.

For listening to me whine and not flaming the hell out of me over it. For giving me so much constructive advice to work with. For understanding where I am coming from, pretty much, and not judging me when I faltered.

I will do my best to not stumble into endless depressed / emo posting here the way I have been the last month or so. I have a bright future to work towards, after all.

Thank you for being there for me, and I hope that someday soon I could be as helpful to the kind folks on ADISC as they have been for me.

You're Welcome. Remember that the S in ADISC means support for a reason. But know that we here are always here to help.

Not a problem kaworuchan we have all gone through the same experiences that you have and we will all provide what we can to help each other all out so that we can be a happy and healthy community buddy.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman

Customizer

Erm, how do you not off yourself from your supposedly awful life? o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Customizer View Post
    Erm, how do you not off yourself from your supposedly awful life? o_O
    Well, that is simple.

A couple of reasons actually.

One of them being my friends. My RL friends are very few in number, but I value each and every one of them, and I do not wish to hurt them by dying at my own hand.

And the other reason? Life may have delivered me one hard blow after another, but I sense I am through the worst of it at this point of my life. I may be depressed, I may have PTSD, I may be a recovering alcoholic - but the way I see it, I can keep going downwards, or I can dig myself up. And I am doing my best to dig myself up, to improve myself, to work towards being a decent man. Yeah, I have stumbled many times, and I will most likely stumble many more times, but I am learning from my mistakes.

I have lived a rough life, but I have tasted just enough of the great fruits that life can offer - and those times that I tasted it were enough to make me want to pull myself together and work towards both getting more for myself and then sharing them with the ones I care about.

So, looking at it that way, it would be very silly for me to "off myself", would it not?

Quote Originally Posted by kaworuchan View Post
    For listening to me whine and not flaming the hell out of me over it. For giving me so much constructive advice to work with. For understanding where I am coming from, pretty much, and not judging me when I faltered.

I will do my best to not stumble into endless depressed / emo posting here the way I have been the last month or so. I have a bright future to work towards, after all.

Thank you for being there for me, and I hope that someday soon I could be as helpful to the kind folks on ADISC as they have been for me.
    Ain't no thang.

People who care about others are there rain or shine. There are good things in life; there are bad things in life. Good people and friends are there for you in both times.

You, too, should be there for yourself in both times.