Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey all!

Smile Hey all!

This is my first time joining or posting in a forum of any kind so I hope I'm doing it right! My name is Margaret. I'm an extremely shy person, but I try to be as friendly as possible. I ended up here for the same reason most of you probably did. This seems like a really great place to be and I look forward to being a part of things! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask since I'm not very good at just talking about myself!

Welcome to the site! I could ask you some questions.
    What are your hobbies?
    Are there any other reasons that brought you to this site?
    Do you have any interesting stories you could tell us to learn more about you?

I'm pretty shy myself, btw. :P

Thanks a lot for the welcome!
    My favourite hobbies are drawing and eating haha. I love food and I love cartoons!
    I came to this website looking for a clean, safe environment, and that's exactly what I found. Other places I've visited online have... made me feel pretty terrible about myself, but I'm happy to have found a place that's full of understanding and supportive people!
    Off the top of my head I cant really think of any interesting stories, haha. I'm a pretty boring individual!

Other places I've visited online have... made me feel pretty terrible about myself
    Lol, I'm pretty sure I can name off a couple places like that. xD

Don't worry about being a boring person. I can be the same way sometimes.

Hope you enjoy yourself here. :D

Hi, welcome! I think you'll find we're a pretty open and supportive bunch. The nice thing about an online forum is that while you may feel shy, you can take all the time you like to say what you want to say, and reading past posts will probably reassure you that there are at least a few people who have a lot in common with you.

What sorts of food do you like? I'm a huge fan of Thai, Italian, and Indian... I also have an absurd love for chocolate chip pancakes. I'm terrible at drawing, though. I can do cute little designs, like flowers and hearts... but I have no sense of perspective.

We're glad to have you here! Hope to hear more from you in the future.

Valence

Hello, and welcome to ADISC. Enjoy your time here.

Quote Originally Posted by dookdookdook View Post
    I came to this website looking for a clean, safe environment, and that's exactly what I found. Other places I've visited online have... made me feel pretty terrible about myself, but I'm happy to have found a place that's full of understanding and supportive people!
    I know what you mean. Many sites don't exactly do the best job in helping people to understand and accept, both for themselves and others. I wish this site had been around longer but it's good to have it either way.

Welcome.

Oh and if it's not too personal or revealing, how did you come up with the name dookdookdook?

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here on this site! What kinds of cartoons do you like. And BTW I am really interested in your creative username you have here. Its awesome!

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I'm sorry for the late response! I'm still trying to figure things out around here I sure hope I'm using this multi-quote thingie right haha

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Bringer View Post
    Welcome.

Oh and if it's not too personal or revealing, how did you come up with the name dookdookdook?
    Thanks for the welcome!

Actually, I just chose this username because it was the first thing to come to mind haha-- I had just seen a photo of a ferret before signing up here and thought of the word dook. I threw on two more dooks and voila! Here i am!

Quote Originally Posted by satinprincess View Post
    What sorts of food do you like? I'm a huge fan of Thai, Italian, and Indian... I also have an absurd love for chocolate chip pancakes. I'm terrible at drawing, though. I can do cute little designs, like flowers and hearts... but I have no sense of perspective.

We're glad to have you here! Hope to hear more from you in the future.
    Thank you! I look foward to being a part of things here!

I love ALL sorts of food, but especially junk food. Cookies, pizza, chips, french fries, fast food, all those yummy foods that clog your arteries! I'm a huge fan of chocolate pancakes as well! I could eat those every day!

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here on this site! What kinds of cartoons do you like. And BTW I am really interested in your creative username you have here. Its awesome!
    Thanks so much!

I love to watch older cartoons-- especially Tom and Jerry and the old Looney Tunes shorts. my older brother is an EXPERT on Tom and Jerry and it's really fun to watch it with him and hear what he has to say! I also love Chowder, Tiny Toon Adventures, Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers, and lots of other stuff like that. I'll watch pretty much anything if it's animated!