Thread: Life long bedwetter

Default Life long bedwetter

Hi, I have recently joined this site. I am a life long bedwetter and have to sleep in nappies and plastic pants and my bed has always had a water prof cover on. I thoroughly enjoy my bedwetting and have never seen it as a problem and genuinely sleep better when wet. I was a chronic bedwetter as a child and then wet on purpose during my teens and on and off all my adult life until a couple of years ago when I decided to regress. I have been back to true nightly wetting for well over a year now and don't regret my decision.

That's good, though I would be more interested knowing more about YOU. So before we talk about that, tell me about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Inukaza View Post
    That's good, though I would be more interested knowing more about YOU. So before we talk about that, tell me about you.
    I am in my 40's and ride a motorbike and in to rock and roll music and work in the engineering industry. I am single and lead a full and happy life.