Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Discovered

Default Discovered

Well, today my mom and I were doing some spring cleaning to my room and long story short we were going through my closet. I thought I had all my diapers out of there, but sadly I was mistaken. She pulled out a cloth backed diaper and asked me "What is this? I looks like a...diaper". Now, I am a notorious pack rat, I save like everything! I replied(very calmly and curiously) "Huh, I am not sure what that is from" and she just said "Ah, well...just throw it away then if it is junk". So I was somewhat discovered, but I played it nice and cool and in a very calmly toned voice, denied what it was really for.

I guess I could have just been all chill and said "I like to wear them" I almost thought about it, but then I backed out...no sense in creating extra things to contemplate at the moment.

Nice work, sounds like she bought it.
    Last edited by TexasBoy; 21-Mar-2010 at 04:19. Reason: made me sound unintentionally mean

Lucky, lucky.

Sounds like you handled it better than many who's come across this problem. (And better than many who will).

Very well done.

Good work. If you don't react like it's a big deal, your mom will probably forget all about it. Often, acting like you assume people will be upset actually causes more of a problem than the thing you're worried about.

Hmm, your mother seems cool, how many people would find a diaper (not used i assume) in their son's closet and believe they have nothing to do with it?

She seems really nice how she just didn't mind and just said to throw it out. Maybe she would be open minded enough to come clean and tell her?

Just think a lot about it before you do! If you wanted to off course.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Hmm, your mother seems cool, how many people would find a diaper (not used i assume) in their son's closet and believe they have nothing to do with it?

She seems really nice how she just didn't mind and just said to throw it out. Maybe she would be open minded enough to come clean and tell her?

Just think a lot about it before you do! If you wanted to off course.
    I think I'll keep it a secret for now. I am a pack rat so to say, put it this way, we found a calendar from 1997 in the same spot where the diaper was, lol. SO I just played it off as "I have no clue why it was there and for what it was there for". It was unused though.

This marks the third time I have been caught with diapers in my possession and every time I have played it off like "Oh it is nothing" or "I have no idea why it is there". It is weird, I am always super super calm and normal in those types of situations.

No one else has asked this so I guess I will. Why is your mom helping you clean your room?

Let's face it; no one wants to clean their room alone.
    He probably did what anyone would.. ask for help or she offered and he accepted.

Three times caught with a diaper, and it hasn't roused her suspicions any? Whoa. That's rare. You're very lucky to have a mother like that then! o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Omorashi View Post
    No one else has asked this so I guess I will. Why is your mom helping you clean your room?
    She wants to make sure I actually throw stuff away, not just re organize things. It was one of those major cleans where everything gets cleaned, so she gets in on that for everyone...even my dad.