Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Gummy Choco

  1. #1

    Default Gummy Choco

    Gummy Choco is so good You guys should try it out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	meiji.gummy.choco.mix.2.jpg 
Views:	2536 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	709  

  2. #2

    Default

    Where did you find it?
    I have no idea where to begin a search for something like that.

    But I like to try new things, so I'll look.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by khaymen View Post
    Where did you find it?
    I have no idea where to begin a search for something like that.

    But I like to try new things, so I'll look.
    I like buying foreign candy. I found it at a Asian mall. Pretty cool place I go there every now and then and buy candy, Ramune, and bubble tea. I also picked up a shit ton of different varieties of Pocky

  4. #4

    Default

    Gummy choco is really good. They also make a version that's like these little strawberry-chocolate cones, in a cylinder that's red instead of blue. My favorite pocky used to be the dark chocolate "Men's" kind... I think it's hilarious that they gender that stuff. Have you ever seen the little chocolate cookies that are shaped like mushrooms or pinecomes, or the Koala's march ones? They are so cute!

    Anyway, I can't have milk anymore so I have to skip most of the Asian chocolate, but I'm still a huge fan of the Asian junk food: ramune, teriyaki-flavored nori strips, wasabi peas, aloe juice, barley tea, sesame candy, sweet mochi, snd those enormous puffed rice crackers that are glazed with sugar and soy sauce. Have you ever had natto? I like it, but a lot of people seem to think it's weird.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by satinprincess View Post
    .... My favorite pocky used to be the dark chocolate "Men's" kind.... Have you ever seen the little chocolate cookies that are shaped like mushrooms or pinecomes, or the Koala's march ones? They are so cute!

    Anyway, I can't have milk anymore so I have to skip most of the Asian chocolate, but I'm still a huge fan of the Asian junk food: ramune, teriyaki-flavored nori strips, wasabi peas, aloe juice, barley tea, sesame candy, sweet mochi, snd those enormous puffed rice crackers that are glazed with sugar and soy sauce. Have you ever had natto? I like it, but a lot of people seem to think it's weird.
    My favorite Pocky would probably be Almond. Also they make flavored nori strips . I love nori but the taste gets boring after a while. Must find flavored nori. Never had or seen natto it looks ickky though. Speaking of mochi have you ever had mochi ice cream balls? They take the mochi and spread it around ice cream it is so good .

  6. #6

    Default

    I haven't had the ice cream balls, though I have had some weird flavors of ice cream (red bean, green tea) that I liked fairly well. The teriyaki nori strips are excellent and save me from eating chips. The trick with natto is to mix it with sauce and eat it with rice; the first time I had it was in sushi. It looks odd because it's bacterially cultured, like yogurt.

    There's this awesome bubble tea place near where I live that does non-dairy bubble tea milkshakes. My favorite thing in the world is an milkshake with tapioca pearls and nata de coco... they even have an avocado one which is shockingly good.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by satinprincess View Post
    I haven't had the ice cream balls, though I have had some weird flavors of ice cream (red bean, green tea) that I liked fairly well. The teriyaki nori strips are excellent and save me from eating chips. The trick with natto is to mix it with sauce and eat it with rice; the first time I had it was in sushi. It looks odd because it's bacterially cultured, like yogurt.

    There's this awesome bubble tea place near where I live that does non-dairy bubble tea milkshakes. My favorite thing in the world is an milkshake with tapioca pearls and nata de coco... they even have an avocado one which is shockingly good.
    I don't like red bean ice cream because the frozen beans gross me out but I love the green tea ice cream. Also how does one make a non-dairy milkshake

  8. #8

    Default

    Yeah, American cuisine doesn't really know how to put legumes and dessert together (unless you count peanuts), so beans in ice cream seems really weird at first.

    I've seen dairy replacements made out of soy, rice, coconut, hemp seeds, cashews/almonds/hazelnuts, oats, quinoa... Basically, you need something relatively mild that takes flavor well and can be pulverized with water until it's smooth... and in the case of ice cream, mixed with sugar and frozen. I've made cream substitutes with nothing but cashews and water in a normal blender. It's not that it tastes exactly the same as dairy milk, but that it takes on the same role. So for ice cream, you usually go with something higher-fat like coconut or soy...

  9. #9

    Default

    meiji marble chocolate is also super good. They are like m&m's but super creamy and good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2903015756_b6c32d3c38.jpg 
Views:	557 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	712  

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.