Thread: Dirt Bikes

Default Dirt Bikes

I just thought I'd see how many people on Adisc like to ride dirt bikes. I've got an 05 YZ125 with an FMF pipe and shorty silencer, what are you riding?

I've done a bit of dirt bike riding - not loads though. My current bike is a road bike - KTM LC4 640 Supermoto. Been out for a ride this morning to celebrate the first official day of spring!

The only thing I have that resembles a dirt bike is my Honda Rancher, I just use that for plowing the driveway, it is an 06 and has 130 miles on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    The only thing I have that resembles a dirt bike is my Honda Rancher, I just use that for plowing the driveway, it is an 06 and has 130 miles on it.
    well we'll count that lol :P

Honda XR650 L. No mods for speed, just removal of the faux radiator shrouds, and the strap across the seat. It already has more torque than I can use.

All of my close-to-home riding spots are gone to development, and suburban sprawl, so I don't ride much off-road anymore. Just to, and from work occasionally, or when I feel like being free.

Yeah, I have a big property. I prefer bushbshing old cars (Dxdeadxn Sunny 120Y, Dxdeadxn H510 Stanza, Holden VL Commodore) I do have a 03 Honda CRF150. Not a road bike in any sense.