Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Success!

Cool Success!

I usually wear a pull-up (all I can get, unfortunately ) out with my friends, usually because it keeps my ass warm and it's a cute secret for me and my boyfriend. Last night I managed to wet it (not a lot, didn't flood it for fear of leaking/not being able to) in everyone's company.

I'm really chuffed, especially because it's taken me several months to accomplish this.

Have you guys ever done this? How long did it take before you were able to accomplish it?

Elli

Hey

Yay for things happening how you'd like them to!

It does take a while to get used to 'using' the pull-ups or nappy. Your body is so used to holding on! I couldn't 'let go' at first. I'd sit on the toilet or squat! Now I can let go more easily, especially on a long train journey alone, or another situation where I wear for long enough for my body to catch on to the idea of letting go. I still get nervous and can't go sometimes though, such as in if I feel people are watching me, and I worry I'll have a 'trying to pee' look of concentration on my face!

I sympathise with people in the UK only being able to get pull-ups in normal highstreet stores. I could only find them at first, or really poor 'Boots StayDry' with tapes, which are sold in some Boots stores, but confusingly, with 'Pull-up briefs' written on the packaging!

Pull-ups are more prone to leakage, so you're sensible not to flood them. All disposables work better with smaller frequent amounts, to let the absorbant gel do it's job. Most adult pull-ups seem to lack 'leak guards', the secondary inside barrier, along the leg cuffs. I've noticed some SuperDrug stores sell Tena 'Plus' or 'Extra' that do have leak guards. I've not tried them yet, but they could be more secure and so worth a try.

Yeah, I struggle a lot with finding/buying/using in public, and even in my house. Haven't managed to pee lying down yet.

I'll keep an eye out for those brand anyway, I live in a small town but hopefully I'll be able to get to Cardiff soon and have a look around. Thank you.

I never really had a problem with peeing in my protection. But I have been a DL since I was like 13, and I have been in to omorashi since I was like 8. Diapers and omorashi kind of go hand in hand.

I only worked it out when I was 14, and took me a year and a half to accept it.

Spearmint

It's a good thing you didn't flood it, as pull ups don't hold very much. It also took me awhile to first wet, but it was pretty exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetaluver View Post
    It's a good thing you didn't flood it, as pull ups don't hold very much. It also took me awhile to first wet, but it was pretty exciting.
    I can flood a Depend's for men pull up once without it leaking.

I didn't have a hard time in the way beginning (when I was 10 and intrigued by my sisters diapers), but I did when I was in my teens (around 14'ish) because I was afraid of my dad. I tried so hard in school once that I saw stars I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Omorashi View Post
    I can flood a Depend's for men pull up once without it leaking.
    Wish we had Depends and brands like that here.

I usually carefully wrap myself in a towel or something if I'm gonna flood it.

Quote Originally Posted by GinsyGee View Post
    Wish we had Depends and brands like that here.

I usually carefully wrap myself in a towel or something if I'm gonna flood it.
    Depend's aren't good and they are expensive I usually buy online .