Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you sleep better when you wet your bed?

Default Do you sleep better when you wet your bed?

I am an adult bedwetter I wet in my sleep most nights and wear terry nappies and plastic pants to bed. I genuinely sleep better this way. I was a chronic bedwetter as a child and discovered I enjoyed bedwetting as a teenager. I am in my 40's now and back to almost nightly bedwetting after years of purposeful wetting. Regression was eisy for me and I don't regret my descision. I genuinely sleep much better when wet.

I sleep better when I'm diapered, I think, not necessarly wet. I prefer to go to sleep dry and wake up wet, but going to bed wet is 'ight too, I guess. There's just something about a cozy, dry diaper..

kitten13

I sleep best in a wet diaper, with my sleeper on, hugging my teddy and sucking on my pacifier.

Well, from what I was told when I was a kid, when a child bedwets, it's usually because they go into a deep stage of sleep where the body doesn't tell the bladder to hold itself. That was the case with me, anyways. I'm not sure. Not an expert on the topic.

So yes, if you did bedwet, I'm assuming you would get a better nights sleep.

I would, at least. Haha.

Me too. I deliberately bed wet, but yes, I feel so much more at peace. I love it when I can sleep in on the weekend. Then I can be half awake to enjoy the feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Me too. I deliberately bed wet, but yes, I feel so much more at peace. I love it when I can sleep in on the weekend. Then I can be half awake to enjoy the feeling.
    I agree that long wet lay in at the weekend is great. I love it when I wake up wet and have time to lay in and enjoy the feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I'm with dogboy and others on this; diapered, wet and cozy.

Is there any other way for us to sleep? If I didn't have a diaper on, I wouldn't get any sleep. And during the cold nights, at least part of me gets warm, lol.

Gaomon

I prefer being messy and wet. its relaxing and warm and helps me sleep.

i would rather wake up wet but i do not mind going to sleep wet