Thread: hi everyone!!!

Default hi everyone!!!

Hi everybody!!!
    First off, let me say that i'm sorry if my name offends anyone here! I was really stupid to make it this and insensitive and i will change it as soon as I can you have my word!
    Now on to the fun stuff! well I have never really known there were other people out there who liked the same things I did and let me tell you I am so relieved that there are! A friend found this site for me and I looked at it and thought that it was just amazing. It helps with almost any question you have and if you need someone to talk to you...you can always find someone here! I know I'm really going to like it here!! I'm really not sure what I want to do with my life but I know I want to pursue sports in some shape or form. I love football and even though I can't play it for my life, it is still my all time favorite sport. Im a very talkative person and I love to meet new people no matter what so if you need or want someone to talk to really about anything then just find me in the chat sometime or forum me and I would love to meet you and get to know you really well!
    Let me say some things about myself real quick, i'm a 16 year old male, very social, with a steady GPA and I would really like to go to UCLA for a college.
    So that's all I have and I hope to have a great future here and meet lots of new people! Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by teenbaby94 View Post
    Hi everybody!!!
    First off, let me say that i'm sorry if my name offends anyone here! I was really stupid to make it this and insensitive and i will change it as soon as I can you have my word!
    Now on to the fun stuff! well I have never really known there were other people out there who liked the same things I did and let me tell you I am so relieved that there are! A friend found this site for me and I looked at it and thought that it was just amazing. It helps with almost any question you have and if you need someone to talk to you...you can always find someone here! I know I'm really going to like it here!! I'm really not sure what I want to do with my life but I know I want to pursue sports in some shape or form. I love football and even though I can't play it for my life, it is still my all time favorite sport. Im a very talkative person and I love to meet new people no matter what so if you need or want someone to talk to really about anything then just find me in the chat sometime or forum me and I would love to meet you and get to know you really well!
    Let me say some things about myself real quick, i'm a 16 year old male, very social, with a steady GPA and I would really like to go to UCLA for a college.
    So that's all I have and I hope to have a great future here and meet lots of new people! Thanks guys!
    You should be careful with this. Though the mods are amazing at weeding out the creeps and liars (a special thanks to the hardworking Charlie_F), they are not perfect. You should get to know people really well online, and even then I would advise meeting them in person. General rule with me, if they are not verified on their profile I will not meet them IRL. (you can see how to become verified when you gain access to the Regulars' Forum at 20 posts and a certain amount of time on the forum)

So you have a friend that knows? I'm guessing they aren't into it or you wouldn't be looking for people IRL, so what made you want to tell them? There is a thread in the Teenbaby Forum that is stickied that you could post in with that story.

Hope you have a fun time on the ADISC. (btw, I'm awesome)

Hey! Welcome to ADISC! I'm Charliebonce/CharliePup (on chat)

Hmm, yes, Zephiel's right, it is a little risky to meet up with people you've met online...unless you meant 'meet' as in 'I'm pleased to meet you' way? (i.e. you're not planning on meeting up with anyone)

Heh, ADISC is a pretty awesome forum for making friends! :3 So you'll have no trouble there! *hugs*

Oh, and yes, it would be nice if you could post the story of how you told your friend (and why) in the TB thread!

*doot-dee-doot-doot* I hope you have a lotta fun here! *huggles*

Heyas Theddeaus! Welcome to ADISC!

I wouldn't worry too much about the user name messup, especially if you're going to change it as soon as you can. I'm sure that we've all done something similar at first and its no big deal.

Everybody here is pretty much friendly - don't be afraid to post around and say hi. If you're ever wondering about anything, you're right - ADISC has a heck of a lot of information on just about every topic that you'd be looking for.

Other than that, everyone likes to know a little about who they're talking to. So, out of curiosity - other than being a DL and aspirations of a great college, what do you like to do?

Any hobbies, sports (always fun to pick on team-preferences), interesting bits of information that you'd be willing to share? It lets everybody have a little bit of insight and depth to the real person on the other end of the screen.

And, hey...once again, Welcome to ADISC! Hope ya enjoy it here and stick around. *^^*

thanks for the advice guys! I'll be really careful who I talk to. I don't really have any hobbies...but I love sports like I said earlier. My favorite football team are the Colts and this will sound kind of lame but it is kind of interesting...I absolutely LOVE Disney World. I've been there roughly 16 times and it's safe to say it's kind of my home away from home. Just the whole environment is fun and nice.

DannyTheNinja

Quote Originally Posted by teenbaby94 View Post
    this will sound kind of lame but it is kind of interesting...I absolutely LOVE Disney World. I've been there roughly 16 times and it's safe to say it's kind of my home away from home. Just the whole environment is fun and nice.
    Obviously, then, you've never been to Cedar Point.

Welcome! Good introduction. Post around, read and enjoy!

--Danny