Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Contemplation... (Need Advice) Raves and Diapers.

Default Contemplation... (Need Advice) Raves and Diapers.

So... Tomorrow is my 18th birthday and second ever rave. I plan on being on ecstacy and am contemplating whether or not I should go padded. I have plenty of diapers, so I'm not worried about that.

Pros:
    Comfortable when chilling
    Ease of use
    Cute looking, (Bambino)
    Possible topic starter with some fellow ravers.

Cons:
    Hard to dance in
    Sweaty diaper =\= comfortability, (baby powder will help).

So, anyone with any experience? Please guide me.

Elli

A few fairly big questions here.

First, the obvious one...Is it going to harm you, long-term to take ecstacy? I'll be honest, I know very little about it, and I understand that alcohol, despite being socially accepted and legal is also harmful. But still, consider your safety, your poor brain and what you're getting into.

Second, is the question of wearing nappies in a public, or relatively public, place. Would you wear other normal clothes over it? Do you plan to use it? I'm guessing, in raves many people are only just dressed decently, so the indecent exposure thing might not apply in the same way, as just walking down the street. But be careful. Maybe imagine yourself wearing just your underpants to a rave...is it much different? Will you get awkward questions? Seeing someone in exposed and used diaper might be pushing it a bit too far...and if you're not sober, will you be tempted to use it?

I've sort of asked more questions than answered them. Your 'pros and cons' are sound and it's your call, but think things through carefully, look after yourself and stay safe!

Quote Originally Posted by Elli View Post
    A few fairly big questions here.

First, the obvious one...Is it going to harm you, long-term to take ecstacy? I'll be honest, I know very little about it, and I understand that alcohol, despite being socially accepted and legal is also harmful. But still, consider your safety, your poor brain and what you're getting into.

Second, is the question of wearing nappies in a public, or relatively public, place. Would you wear other normal clothes over it? Do you plan to use it? I'm guessing, in raves many people are only just dressed decently, so the indecent exposure thing might not apply in the same way, as just walking down the street. But be careful. Maybe imagine yourself wearing just your underpants to a rave...is it much different? Will you get awkward questions? Seeing someone in exposed and used diaper might be pushing it a bit too far...and if you're not sober, will you be tempted to use it?

I've sort of asked more questions than answered them. Your 'pros and cons' are sound and it's your call. But please look after yourself and stay safe!
    I don't take ecstacy often, and I don't plan to. However, it is my birthday and it is convenient a rave is on at that time. I'm going to let loose.

And of course I'll be clothed. You're not allowed to strip naked. Sure, you can wear whatever you want, (I could go in a skirt if I wanted. Probably will in the future someday), but you must have clothes on.

Yes I plan on using it. Why wouldn't I? I wouldn't be wearing it for the sexual gratification, but for the ease and general comfort. However... The rave scene is a strange one. Everyone is friends with everyone if the rave is good. Nobody would care about a used diaper. At least that's my notion.

Thanks for your input.

Butterfly Mage

I've had people on my casebook with organic brain injury from taking ecstasy. The lingering symptoms resemble depression. Don't give yourself permanent clinical depression. It's just not worth a lifetime of feeling down for a couple nights getting high.

Elli

Ah, what I was wondering is if you might wear just the (used) nappy without trousers or whatever. I see your reasoning for wanting to use it, that makes sense. You said it would look cute though, so I thought you might intend not to cover it. I've never been to a rave, so I don't know how well that would go down. You probably would need something to cover up with afterwards, for the walk or ride home. I know people dress in all sorts of ways in clubs, so a diaper itself might just look quirky, but a used diaper is more likely to offend - if you meet any people likely to take offence. Enjoy your birthday, just take care and try to avoid giving yourself anything to regret!

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    I've had people on my casebook with organic brain injury from taking ecstasy. The lingering symptoms resemble depression. Don't give yourself permanent clinical depression. It's just not worth a lifetime of feeling down for a couple nights getting high.
    It's generally a temporary depression that lasts for about a week. Sure, prolonged use yields more than that, but still.

Anyways, I don't plan on becoming addicted. Actually, after this rave I wasn't planning on taking at all. And I mean NO offense with this comment, (seriously), but I'm not asking on drug advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Elli View Post
    Ah, what I was wondering is if you might wear just the (used) nappy without trousers or whatever. I see your reasoning for wanting to use it, that makes sense. You said it would look cute though, so I thought you might intend not to cover it. I've never been to a rave, so I don't know how well that would go down. You probably would need something to cover up with afterwards, for the walk or ride home. I know people dress in all sorts of ways in clubs, so a diaper itself might just look quirky, but a used diaper is more likely to offend - if you meet any people likely to take offence. Enjoy your birthday, just take care and try to avoid giving yourself anything to regret!
    Like I said ravers are... Friendly. We'll talk about anything. ANYTHING. If my diaper happened to poke out I'm sure it'd be a topic of interest.

And by use I don't mean #2. I wouldn't have to cover up anything, heh. I really hope people wouldn't get offended by a wet diaper, (not that they'd even know, y'know?).

Butterfly Mage

I understand. I'm not one of the types that say if you smoke one joint you'll be on heroin by year's end. But I figure it would be remiss if I didn't say my peace.

When I was in my early 20s, raves were a blast. I've basically been afraid to take illegal drugs since having a dissociative disorder makes life interesting enough as-is, heh heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    I understand. I'm not one of the types that say if you smoke one joint you'll be on heroin by year's end. But I figure it would be remiss if I didn't say my peace.

When I was in my early 20s, raves were a blast. I've basically been afraid to take illegal drugs since having a dissociative disorder makes life interesting enough as-is, heh heh.
    Yeah. I don't plan on doing ecstacy often at all. I will not do addictive drugs, either. Basically I'm breaking it down this way:

Marijuana: Quite often. It's healthy and has great effects.
    Shrooms: Wanna try. Not healthy but not overly bad for you.
    Ecstacy: Rare, special occasions. RARE.
    LSD: One time only. Just so I can say I've experienced it.

Also, that's pretty cool in a way. Although I'm sure it must be a headache to deal with as I'm sure the effects don't come on cue.

I would vote no, most raves ive been to have been very hot with lots of movement, and the idea of a soaked and sagging diaper that is falling apart in my pants just doesnt sound fun. Also if you are rolling you are probably going to be thirsty, and what happens after you are full? Going to be hard to carry a spare and even harder to change.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyjeff View Post
    I would vote no, most raves ive been to have been very hot with lots of movement, and the idea of a soaked and sagging diaper that is falling apart in my pants just doesnt sound fun. Also if you are rolling you are probably going to be thirsty, and what happens after you are full? Going to be hard to carry a spare and even harder to change.
    Hmm... I've been really active in my Bambino's before without having them fall apart. I'm not worried about that, really. However, a wet diaper? I can stay in a wet diaper for a long time and not be bothered. It comforts me. The sweat/movement is what stinks, though. That's the uncomfortable part.

And I actually have an iron-clad bladder. I can make it through the night with only one wetting.

I won't mess. That's just disrespectful.