Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Hot Tub Time Machine?

  1. #1

    Default Hot Tub Time Machine?

    Can you believe it the guys in this movie had an opportunity to go back to 1986 and they didn't even get any 80's attends diapers

  2. #2

    Default

    The movie looks like a stupid and lame attempt to be the next "The Hangover", and even it was a little overrated I think, though Zack Ghalli-whatever was finally funny in something.

    Hot tub Time Machine will be as great as Pluto Nash.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    The movie looks like a stupid and lame attempt to be the next "The Hangover", and even it was a little overrated I think, though Zack Ghalli-whatever was finally funny in something.

    Hot tub Time Machine will be as great as Pluto Nash.

    Come on now you might be insulting Pluto Nash he he. I agree this movie looks so lame and stupid I will not even bother to rent it when it comes out on DVD, which from the looks of it will be in less then a year at least.


    Your Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman

  4. #4
    Elli

    Default

    Haha. Yeah, they could at least have tried to find time to make a trip to a medical store!

    I've not seen it yet. In fact, I've not heard of it until this thread, but I thought jasonkid was funny.

  5. #5

    Default

    Movie was actually mostly filmed in my home town. It was like a super big deal and such cause it's such a small town and half of the extras were locals. Everybody's all excited and stuff, but it's gonna be super vulgar and probably stupid, so it'll interesting to see how many people actually like how it turns out.

    Looks like there might be some funny stuff, and the commercials show the movie making fun of how stupid the idea is sometimes, but I dunno, it looks dumb. Might see when it comes out on DVD or something.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Come on now you might be insulting Pluto Nash he he. I agree this movie looks so lame and stupid I will not even bother to rent it when it comes out on DVD, which from the looks of it will be in less then a year at least.


    Your Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman
    Most movies these days come out on DVD 3 to 8 months after the movie comes out. "Where The Wild Things Are" only took 5 months, Up In The Air and Fantastic Mr.fox was even shorter I think at around 4 months.

  7. #7

    Default

    I'm only going to watch this movie because of the Time Traveling. I'm a huge temporal science nerd, I love all things that deal with time travel really. Bad humor and actors aside, It's still a must see on my list. And believe me, I've seen worse movies about time traveling. lol

  8. #8

    Default

    Wow, this movie looked really stupid to me.

    Anyone else get it if I made a reference to "Black to the Future" ? (think.... old Family Guy clip)

    Oh, and @Slang: That's cool that it was filmed in your own home town. Since Michigan started giving awesome deals to filmmakers, we've had many things filmed here. 2 movies, that I can think of, were filmed in my hometown. "Whip It" by Drew Barrymore was filmed almost entirely only a few blocks away from my house! Don't know if it's any good though. Oh, and the new Robert DiNero movie was filmed here as well, not sure when that will be out, but that should be good.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by spddan View Post
    Wow, this movie looked really stupid to me.

    Anyone else get it if I made a reference to "Black to the Future" ? (think.... old Family Guy clip)

    Brotha' dun just kissed his mommajoint.

  10. #10

Similar Threads

  1. Useless Machine ... but I want one
    By Khaymen in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 23-Jan-2010, 07:32
  2. Virtual Machine
    By Technologic in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 30-May-2009, 16:27

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.