Thread: Hello From Me :P

Default Hello From Me :P

Heya :3

Um... I've known about ADISC for a few years and decided to join a few months ago =P

I'm from Alabama, but I'm currently going to college in Georgia at Savannah College of Art and Design(SCAD) in Atlanta. So, as you probably could tell by the name of the college, I am an artist :3 Although I don't like traditional art >.> I like digital art since it's easier for me =P I'm not good at drawing and the likes, which is why I do digital art so I can easily fix my mistakes. I do animate some. I have a bunch of ideas but no time to do them XP
    I'm going for a degree in game development C:

Other hobbies besides art and playing video games (if they weren't obvious) include: making, fixing, and cleaning things; astronomy; making friends
    I don't know my own hobbies ._. I never really think about them o.o

Anyways... I'd love to make friends in the Atlanta area to hang out with =3
    I feel isolated at college already since I'm the only one there with "certain interests." :P

Hi and welcome to the group. Thanks for sharing about yourself. I can relate to not being able to free hand draw. But there is one thing I can draw is a stick person, lol.

Hope you can take some time and work on some of your ideas. You never know what they will bring you.

Hang in there, there are others out there with "certain interests"

Welcome to the website. About the only thing I can animate is a ball on a pad of sticky notes. Hey, good career choice! I'm planning on doing the same thing when I get into College. Either that or I'm going to get a degree in Computer Science/Programming.

What kind of games do you play?

Quote Originally Posted by InsertDisc View Post
    Welcome to the website. About the only thing I can animate is a ball on a pad of sticky notes. Hey, good career choice! I'm planning on doing the same thing when I get into College. Either that or I'm going to get a degree in Computer Science/Programming.

What kind of games do you play?
    eh, almost everything =P
    I prefer real time strategy games, first person shooters, and racing games.
    I don't prefer fighting games, sports games, or fantasy role playing games :P