Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you happy that you love diapers?

Miku

Default Are you happy that you love diapers?

Title says it all. Are you happy that you love diapers? Is it an inconvenience? Are you sad that you love diapers? I don't know why I love diapers but for some reason I'm happy that I do. How about any of you?

Back when I was but a mere child, I didn't know better. I though there was something completely wrong with me, and that I 'needed' to be interested in the things that normal, straight guys in school were. Boobs, that is.

No problem. It all comes in time. I feel no shame at all.

Miku

Same here =p

Staying objective, no. I'd have preferred not to be SO different. I don't act or think like normal 16 years old teens would do, and diapers do everything but help.

But hey, I like diapers, so I just enjoy it!

I spent far too long agonizing over the whole thing, wishing I was "normal". Thankfully, that was a few years ago. Since then, I've come to love and embrace the whole concept. I'm not going to deny myself the things that make me happy.

Miku

Btw, Nicky, is that you in your pic?

Quote Originally Posted by zap View Post
    Btw, Nicky, is that you in your pic?
    No, it's Chicoree Stokes from State Radio.

And I go through phases. Sometimes I'm glad that I have something that I know makes me happy. Other times I hate that I'm part of something that society thinks is disgusting and weird. Basically, I'm still coming to terms with it, but whatev, I'm growing up and learning what I like and that's okay.

A lot of the time, I'm able to be at peace with it. Then the worry sets in that my partner will eventually start to find me just a little too weird, or wish I were different, or get tired of it. Since I'm nighttime IC, it's not exactly something I can just put on hiatus when I feel like it, though I've tried...

I think if I felt that it were just something else that I really liked, in the same way that I love music and chocolate, it would be easier to be happy about.

Yeah; I am happy I like diapers. I mean, it's just one more aspect of life that I can enjoy........

So, why wouldn't I be? Not liking something is nothing but a door that's closed to you, as I see it. Obviously, some doors, like wanting to murder or steal, should remain shut.

Just my take on things

hmmm well if I could just simply wish it away and be "Normal" I probably would..

But at the same time I try to be happy that something so simple could make me so happy, and is that a bad thing?