Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from Texas

Default Greetings from Texas

Hello from Texas, first off, I don't own a ranch or a horse. I have only one pair of cowboy boots.

I'm almost 18, and probably the kinkiest person I've ever heard of, but you'd never know it to look at me. I'm very good with DIY and Self-Bondage, maybe I can bring some of my knowledge to the forum.

I respect all opinions, orientations, kinks, or otherwise, whatever floats your boat, as long as you aren't sinking mine.

Chismisbird

I'm from East Texas!!!!

You should fit in well here. You should post where your interest lie along the lines of ab/tb/dl/ba and a few of your hobbies, helps you find like minded people to chat with

Is it common practice for someone to ban a new member from chat after saying "hey" in response to "hey, (name)"? It seems like quite an odd welcome to a community.
    Last edited by TexasBoy; 18-Mar-2010 at 03:20. Reason: Punctuation

There is a good reason for that. We currently have a troll in the chat somewhere in Texas who is stealing wi-fi from other people so he can join for the sole purpose of trolling. He's been evading the banhammer for two-ish weeks. Sorry if someone thought you were him. You may need to talk to a mod before joining the chat so that you can settle this.

Haha Yeah I've been here for a while and got banned too because of the troll! Don't worry about it and just ask a mod to unban you!

Anyways welcome to ADISC, it's nice to see another Texan

I promise I'm not the troll. Really I'm not. Hey though. I'm from San Anto.

Huh. My house is banned though. Could I get...unbanned? It's been a few months since I had a home computer. I didn't realize I was banned.

Wait, is there a chat just for this forum? Wow, I feel silly for not knowing and I bet others are just shaking their head at reading this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anon E. Mouse View Post

Huh. My house is banned though. Could I get...unbanned? It's been a few months since I had a home computer. I didn't realize I was banned.
    Make a request in the "Requests" section about this if you want a mod to get to it ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Bringer View Post
    Wait, is there a chat just for this forum? Wow, I feel silly for not knowing and I bet others are just shaking their head at reading this.
    Live Chat at the top of the page.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBoy View Post
    Is it common practice for someone to ban a new member from chat after saying "hey" in response to "hey, (name)"? It seems like quite an odd welcome to a community.

Quote Originally Posted by Anon E. Mouse View Post

Check your PMs on this matter. Sorry about the hassle.

Not the best way of showing it but hey, welcome to the site, TexasBoy