Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi/Oi/Heil/Aloha - Whatever

Lee Iero

Default Hi/Oi/Heil/Aloha - Whatever

Hi,i'm new here,hum...
    I'm a 15 yso brazillian guy,i'm a teen baby,and i've known it for 3 years.i secretly wear diapers whenever i can,since then.i'm a little shy,but i'll get used to post here,i think that's all for an introduction post...

Welcome to the site...How about telling some more about yourself, like what you like to do (other than diapers)?

Lee Iero

*I like reading,too much;books,manga,everything my myiopic eyes can read.
    *Music is life,i play the bass guitar in a garage rock band,but i'm ecletic in music too,i just can't stand the brazillian 'funk'.
    *The only sport i like is swimming
    *Backpacking is the other side of the life coin.Alternative tourism,so alternative that it's almost indie.
    *Scout boy
    *Writing a book,no plot,no name to the chars but one day it'll be complete.
    *Psychologist wannabe.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Iero View Post
    *I like reading,too much;books,manga,everything my myiopic eyes can read.
    *Music is life,i play the bass guitar in a garage rock band,but i'm ecletic in music too,i just can't stand the brazillian 'funk'.
    *The only sport i like is swimming
    *Backpacking is the other side of the life coin.Alternative tourism,so alternative that it's almost indie.
    *Scout boy
    *Writing a book,no plot,no name to the chars but one day it'll be complete.
    *Psychologist wannabe.
    Now...that's an impressive and very diverse list of interests. Good thing that diaper wearing is a hobby that can easily be combined with some of your other interests, like back packing or book writing. The only one of your activities that does not mix with diapers at all is swimming.

Anyway, welcome to the forum and enjoy your time here!

Peachy

Whoa for a second I thought you said you lived in Brazil. I was going to say your mightly lucky to have a computer and diapers there!

I am a psyhologist wannabe too!

Anyways Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post around anytime you would like, and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support you might need.

Hey what's up Lee, I'm from NJ too. Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy it here. Don't be shy dude, post as much as you can and view this place as a second home. What's your favorite manga and what are some of your favorite bands? I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do and I look forward to maybe reading your story in progress.

~Also, Yay, it's my 20th post!
    Last edited by LinusBlueSnow; 15-Apr-2008 at 16:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    The only one of your activities that does not mix with diapers at all is swimming.
    What about swim diapers?

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your stay.