Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Welcome back everyone!

Peachy

Default Welcome back everyone!

Just a short hello to welcome all the old (and any new) members back to the website. Moo and the mods will be working hard to get the site back on track, despite anything we may lose or not.
    So please be patient with us and try not to cause any additional workload for the mods and admins by keeping arguments down, not requesting name changes or removal / editing of posts until our workload has eased a bit.

*huggles everyone*

Peachy

*Hugs* if theirs anything I can do to help, please let me know.*Hopes everything works out alright but we still have IRC

Well, it's good to be back here. It's weird to be user #4 as apposed to 1693 as I was.

And yea, as Chris said, If there is anything I can do. Just ask me.

Talking

OMG, It's soooooo good to be back home, welcome back home everyone!!!!!!! :p

im so glad i this is back and im glad its here again (even though it is only a temp thing) so im also glad peachy is a junior too ha.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by baby jester View Post
    im so glad i this is back and im glad its here again (even though it is only a temp thing) so im also glad peachy is a junior too ha.
    That's what we all want here, isn't it? Going back to our infancy, even if it's just the forum infancy. Now I'll need another 4 years to work up my way to the top *gets climbing gear, sighs and sets off*

Peachy

Heh, heh, heh. But for the meant time, Peachy, you're one of us! The lowest of the low! Ha!