Thread: Looking for a specific diaper

Default Looking for a specific diaper

About a year or so ago while looking for diapers online I came across an adult diaper that was super stretchy and had only one tape on each side. Their slogan was "Keep it simple with stretch" or "KISS" I think they were made by "Quality First" or something with Quality in the name.
    I can't seem to find them online anymore, anyone ever hear of them or try them? Or does anyone know where i can find them?

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

OH after a little more searching I think I found what it was, Prevail is a brand of First Quality and they make a "stretch-fit" diaper.
    Anyone ever try these??

First Quality makes really, really, really awful horrid diapers in my opinion. Like Depend but with no leg gathers and slightly more padding.

last time i tried first quality, i wore them to bed, woke up half way though the night naked with the diaper next to me undone.

First quality sucks get a good diaper like abena, molicare, bambino...

Quote Originally Posted by SulliLan View Post
    last time i tried first quality, i wore them to bed, woke up half way though the night naked with the diaper next to me undone.
    lol i'm the kind of nervous freak who would have assumed someone took it off of me in my sleep

i sleep with my mate and he would not take it off me

I know the ones you are talking about, I got a free sample from them, I forget what its called, but I know Tena also made a similar product called Tena Stretch, it has to be better quality

I'm gonna guess that you are thinking of the Xtreme Fit by Prevail/First Quality. It is similar in design to the Tena Stretch, but I imagine that the absorbency isn't as good.