Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings.

Samusaran11

Default Greetings.

Hello. I come to this board looking for another board to talk to people. I was on a different board teenbabynet.org but they all starting being mean to me for no reason. So i left.

All i want is to find a board i can call home.

You came to the right place Samusaran11!
    All us here at ADISC are kind, supportive people.
    Why don't you start by telling us a tad bit more about yourself?
    again, welcome.

Samusaran11

My Real name is Justin. I been a TB/DL for a number of years

I been trying to find the perfect site. For me. But the last one I was at was horrable. People there treated me like crap. Even im a DL/TB.

Mako

Quote Originally Posted by Samusaran11 View Post
    Hello. I come to this board looking for another board to talk to people. I was on a different board teenbabynet.org but they all starting being mean to me for no reason. So i left.

All i want is to find a board i can call home.
    Well actually no. You were caught lying several times, so they ostracized you for it. You made a pretty similar intro to TBN bitching about how terrible diaper-boys.net was to you.

A bit of advice, sometimes everyone else isn't the problem. If you want to leave you're drama on TBN then do so and don't drag it to this board.

Samusaran11

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    Well actually no. You were caught lying several times, so they ostracized you for it. You made a pretty similar intro to TBN bitching about how terrible diaper-boys.net was to you.

A bit of advice, sometimes everyone else isn't the problem. If you want to leave you're drama on TBN then do so and don't drag it to this board.
    I'm not dragging drama. I just posted a greeting post. I dont lie. I dont spread drama.

Anyway. I like Video Games Sports. I like Hockey Football.

Welcome to the site.

I hope you find it to be as welcoming as many of us have.
    As for finding a perfect site, eh, no one here walks on water.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post

I think I'm going to trust Mako on this. You should be careful how you respond since online communities often overlap.

Quote Originally Posted by khaymen View Post
    Welcome to the site.

I hope you find it to be as welcoming as many of us have.
    As for finding a perfect site, eh, no one here walks on water.
    Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait... You guys CAN'T walk on water?

Welcome! Im new as well, have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait... You guys CAN'T walk on water?
    It's ok, I'm training to be a minister! We cover that next week, I got you guys covered on the water-walking front!!

Welcome, please tell us more about yourself. Hobbies? Games you play? Sports you do? Fav TV program? Music you're into?