Thread: diaperfur?

cooltoast300

Default diaperfur?

What would I be considered if I'm not into the roleplay and the babyfur talk or attitude? but I'm into the pacis, the clothing etc.

Your right Diaperfurr sounds as close as your gonna get

cooltoast300

Oh cool

I'm the same way =P I've came to a understanding that I'm a babyfur in denial =p

I like the cute stuff, being treated like a baby, but I don't act like one =p

Lol. Of you likethe clothing and paci and stuff you're still a babyfur. You still like babyish things.

Congradulations, it's a babyfur! It's like being a TB/AB and enjoying a pacifier, but not getting the babyish feelings. Diaperfurs just enjoy diapers, not baby things.

davisthewolf

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
    Congradulations, it's a babyfur! It's like being a TB/AB and enjoying a pacifier, but not getting the babyish feelings. Diaperfurs just enjoy diapers, not baby things.
    never thought of it that way i guess im a babyfur

there are diaper lovers and AB/TB

there are diaper furs and babyfurs.

DL+F=DF
    AT(TB)+F=BF

This is a general guide to define babyfurs, diaperfurs and littlefurs. At least this is the way I've seen it over the last few years.

A babyfur is someone who enjoys being a furry of very young (baby) age and enjoys diapers.

A diaperfur is someone who enjoys diapers, but is not necessarily of a young age (this could be parent furs for example).

And I'm pretty sure a littlefur is someone of young, maybe not necessarily baby age, who may or may not take interest in diapers.

Hope this cleared the definitions up a little. I'm not entirely sure on the strict definitions myself but I'm pretty sure that's how it goes.

And by the way, to the O.P., roleplay doesn't have any real bearing on whether you're a babyfur/littlefur/diaperfur or not.